Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Five;

I woke up to an empty bed again...and I panicked. There were candles all over my room.

I jumped up in bed as the room started to spin and I heard the rain pound hard on the roof. I gulped and got up out of bed as I stumbled toward the door and walked out into the dark hallway.

Did Alex leave?

Were Isobel and my dad home?

I walked towards the stairs and went down them to see candles lighting up the whole living room and it was extremely dark outside.

"Alex?" I managed to get out as I heard a guitar being strummed. I cocked my eyebrow and made my way around the wall and seen Alex laying down on the couch, strumming his guitar and staring up at the ceiling with a blank expression on his face.

He looked at me with his brown eyes and smiled as I forced a half smile.

"You said you would be there when I woke up..." I whispered as he raised up and gave me a look of sympathy.

"I had to call Jeff, mom, and Olivia..." He spoke softly as I gulped.

"Well, what did they say?" I asked him.

"Apparently the roads are flooded where they are and they can't get home and Olivia is safe with Rian and Kara back at the hotel." Alex said as I nodded and nibbled my lip.

"I guess you should be getting back to her then." I whispered as he gave me a confused look.

"Are you crazy? And leave you here? You wouldn't know how to handle yourself." He chuckled as my mouth parted slightly.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, a bit of hurt in my voice.

He looked at me for a moment as he stood up off the couch. I walked to the dark kitchen with two candles on the island.

"Mae?" I heard him say, walking into the kitchen as I stood there with my arms folded across my chest.

"Please, don't be mad at me...I didn't mean it like that." He said as I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"Then how did you mean it?" I asked him.

"I meant...I would be a bad brother-." I cut him off.

"Step." I corrected as he smirked.

He walked closer to me.

"If I left you here alone on a stormy night...So, I'm spending the night with you...unless you want me to go I totally understand." He said, turning away as I panicked and grabbed his wrist as he froze and so did I.

My mouth opened. I was speechless.

"Please...don't leave me. I need you." I whispered as everything turned to silent and he turned back around with a smile on his face.

"I thought so." He grinned as I let go of his wrist and rolled my eyes.

"What are we suppose to do now?" I sighed as he met eyes with me and came closer to me, making my heart speed up. I could barely breathe he was so close.

He gave me a half smile and wrapped his arms around my thin waist. He pulled me close to him, nearly picking me up off the floor as I hugged his neck and got on my tip toes on his bare feet.

"I missed you...And I am so sorry." I heard him say in my ear as I held back the lump in my throat.

"I forgive you...I mean you didn't do anything bad, Alex...You moved on and I completely understand one hundred percent." I whispered as we pulled away and he looked at me for a moment and then bent down. He brushed his lips gently up against my cheek, making me blush and smile.

"What was that for?" I asked him as we met eyes.

"I don't know...I just felt like it." He muttered as I continued to blush.

"Well, anyway...I ordered pizza. They still deliver even in storms. Crazy faggots." He laughed as I smirked.

"What time is it?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"What time do you want it to be?" He chuckled.

Time for you to stop being so fucking cute and kill me already.

"Time for-." The doorbell cut me off as I smiled.

"Time for pizza." I grinned as Alex grabbed the money off the island and headed for the door as I leaned in the kitchen doorway and watched him as the rain poured hard outside.

"Thanks, man. I really appreciate this." Alex said as the guy handed him the pizza and Alex paid him with a tip.

He shut the door on him and came back into the kitchen and laid the pizza down on the island.

"Dinner is served." He smirked as I chuckled.

"You're an amazing cook." I said sarcastically as he winked at me and I blushed again.

What is wrong with me? What is wrong with him? What's wrong with us?

He grabbed some plates from the cabinet. I'm surprised he even remembered where they were...

He handed me a plate as I got two pieces of pepperoni pizza and he got the same.

We got our drinks and headed out to the living room as I plopped down on the couch and he sat down beside me.

He looked at me for a second as the rain continued to pour down on the roof.

I'm surprised the lights have been off this long...must have been a really bad storm.

"I'll be right back." He muttered as I cocked my eyebrow and he sat down his plate of pizza and jogged upstairs as I sat there in silence.

"Alex?!" I called.

"Hold on!" He yelled back as I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my pizza.

I heard his footsteps and then he came out in the living room with the Twister board game in his hand.

"Oh, no..." I said as he nodded and smiled.

"Oh, yes."

~

"Hurry up and spin it!" I shouted as I heard him laugh and he flicked the spinner.

"Left hand red!" He shouted as I laughed and Alex was face to face with me as we both landed hard on the floor. He was on top of me...

We couldn't stop laughing...

Pretty soon we calmed down as soon as we heard thunder outside. Alex met eyes with me as I smiled and he smiled back.

"Uh...Alex?" I said.

"Yes, Mae?" He smiled.

"You're sort of squishing me to where I can't breathe." I laughed, trying to breathe as he chuckled and got up off of me.

"Sorry." He smirked, helping me up as I chuckled.

"You're fine. No worries." I smiled as he smiled back.

"Alex, look...I-." I got cut off as the lights came back on and I blinked a million times.

"The lights are back on." He smirked as I bit my lip and looked around the living room as he started blowing all the candles out.

"They sure are..."

~

"Ohhh. Who's this Stephen person?" Jack asked, smirking at my phone as Alex cocked his eyebrow and snatched my phone from Jack.

"Stephen?" Alex muttered to himself as my eyes popped out of my sockets.

"Stephen is no one! Just a guy I met in college! We're really good friends!" I yelled out as Alex cocked his eyebrow and looked up at me.

"I didn't know you could flirt so well, Ms. Watson." He chuckled as I gulped and rolled my eyes.

"Just give it to me!" I shouted as Alex grinned and hopped on the couch.

"That's what she said!" He yelled as I groaned and hopped on the couch with him. I pushed him down and tackled him, straddling his waist as he tickled my stomach making me giggle like crazy.

"A-Alex! St-stop!" I stuttered out in between giggles.

"Give me back my phone!" I yelled as it started to ring.

"Alex!" I shouted as he answered it.

"Hello, Stephen." He answered as my mouth gaped open and he pushed me off of him.

"Oh, damn. She's a little busy right now. Why don't you call her back later." Alex smirked as I chased after him and he ran upstairs.

"Stephen! I'm here! Don't hang up!" I shouted as Alex went into our room and I tackled him to the bed, getting on top of him once again.

"Stephen!" I shouted as Alex hung up on him.

"Stephen..." I whined as Alex threw my phone across the room.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him giving him a dirty look as he smirked and shrugged.

"Because I felt like it." He laughed.

"Why?! He's this amazing guy and you ruined it for me! We've been dating for four weeks now!" I yelled as he continued to laugh and I slapped his face, getting up off of him.

"Oh, come on, Mae! You have me and Jack!" He shouted as I slammed the bathroom door in his face and all was silent.

"Go back to Olivia..." I whispered.

"Is that what this is about?" He sighed as I rolled my eyes and tried not to cry.

"Well, you know how close we were." I choked out.

"Come on, Mae. I thought we talked about this." He said as I shook my head.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I sobbed.

"You were too late!" He shouted as I gulped and sat on the edge of the bathtub crying my eyes out.

"Mae..." I head him say as he knocked on the bathroom door over and over again but not matter what...

I wouldn't answer him...he wasn't worth it...

Who the fuck was I kidding?!

He was so worth it...
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are amazing <3

"I candy-coat and cover everything but I'm still hiding underneath. It's been a long time, it's been a long time. A thousand faces looking up at me hands all pointing to the ceiling. Oh, what a feeling..." ;)

Bet you don't know that song...

Anyways!!! I love you guys so so much and thank you for giving me 27 comments!
It makes me so happy that you guys actually love and care about this story!
Let's see if you all can get me to 33 comments.

Oh, yeah! Linda All Over and I are in desperate need of readers, commenters, and subscribers for our series! I wish you all could read it and comment on it and stuff. It's full of drama and we need more comments and subscribers. We would just adore you all if you stop by and read it. It's a series so it might take a while to read.

Here it is:
Without A Doubt, You're All I Dream About

Remember what I said it's full of drama o.O No joke.

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT!

BUT IF YOU DO THAT FOR US I HAVE A BIG BIG SURPRISE FOR YOU IN THIS STORY! ;)

- Faith (Faye) <3