Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Seven;

I decided to leave early...I seen Alex and Olivia in the backyard with his arm around her as he touched her stomach and smiled. I gulped and rolled my eyes, I grabbed my bag. Why did I even come here anyway? So, I didn't say goodbye to anyone...I just left and hoped that he would find the only thing to remember me by...my letter.

Dear Alex,
I'm trying to do this without regret. I have decided to leave...I didn't find your letter for two years but maybe you'll find mine sooner then I found yours. I need to tell you something. And I know this is wrong but to me it feels so right. I just want you to sit there and read. Ever since you moved into this house I knew you were no good. Yes, that's a bad thing to say I know but then I realized underneath all the hatred in me that I had for you there was love...I loved you, Alex and I still do. I would do anything for you. I would die for you. And if somebody ever hurts you...it hurts me too. Hold on. I'm not finished...there's more. I won't forget you...so, please, whatever you do...don't forget me either. I know it was hard for us to find time to be together since our parent's got married and I mean after all...we are step brother and sister. Our dreams were out of reach and it took us a while to try and catch them but after the struggle we realized enough was enough and we couldn't be together. Something was in the way and I don't think it was Isobel or dad. It was us...we were the big road block in our relationship and Alex...I'm sorry to say this and it kills me to write what I'm about to write but I had to get it out sometime before it was too late...we can never be together. It's impossible. Even if we try it would be a huge mistake...I've already made too many in my life. And the best one...was you. You're my perfect mistake. And you're also too much for me. You're so sure of yourself and I'm not. Let's face it, Alex. You're going to be a dad. A great one and I don't want to stand in the way of that. Because whenever I'm around you I fall deeper for you and I try my best not to but once again it's impossible. When you look at me I can't stand it...I can't concentrate. It's like...It's just hard to explain. It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does. I know what you're thinking...Why is she doing this? It's because we need to move on. You're getting ready to have a family and I...I don't know. But one thing I have learned from my past with my mom and the morning after graduation...It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye...And what I'm trying to say is...

I love you, Alex. We have to move on. We can never be together but whatever you do...

Please, remember me.

Sincerely, your baby sister, Mae.


Alex walked upstairs after the bonfire. He was getting ready to leave but needed to say goodbye to Mae before morning. He had to apologize for the way he acted to her. He shouldn't of kissed her that just made everything worse for them.

Her door was shut. He smiled and nibbled on his lip as he knocked lightly on it. He put his ear up to the door and heard music playing...It was Blink-182-I Miss You. Alex gulped and opened the door. He walked in to see an empty room and Mae's bags were gone and her bed was made up nice.

He searched around the room for any of sign of her but couldn't find her. His heart raced as he stood there in the middle of their old room as Blink-182 flooded his ears.

"Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head..."

"Mae?" He breathed as he seen something sticking out of her pillowcase. He walked slowly over to it and picked it up. And on the envelope said his name...

Alex
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so, please, tell me what you think of the letter!
I just decided to pour out my heart into this! I hope you all enjoyed it!
Let me know what you think! You guys are amazing! I love you all! Once again. Haha.
Hm.
Oh, yes! And thank you all for subscribing and commenting on my other new story Small!
So, yeah, please comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3