Dreaming of Sunsets

Chapter 12

Image

When we stopped, I made sure Matt or Brian didn't help me. I didn't really want any interaction with any of them at the moment.

"Where are we now?" I asked anyone around me.

"Back at the house," Jimmy said from next to me.

"I want to go back to the apartment," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Come on, Sen just come in for a little bit. We barely see you anymore." I just stood there, not budging. "Please, Sen. Pretty please... We can make brownies."

I sighed, caving in. You try saying no to Jimmy! "Do you really want brownies?"

"Yes!" He said excitedly.

You can’t resist Jimmy, it's so damn impossible. "Let's go." I felt him jumping up and down as we walked into the house.

"We're gonna make brownies," he sang.

"Oh God help us," I heard Johnny mumble.

"Don't worry, I got him," I whispered. "Come on, Jimbo. You're going to have to do most of it."

"That's okay." We walked a little more, before I felt him pick me up and then set me down.

"Jim, did you just put me on the counter?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Just tell me if you want to get down."

I smiled. Jimmy could be the craziest fucker you ever meet, but he is also the most caring and love-able guy there is. "How long has it been since you made brownies?"

"Not since the last time we made them together. I'm not a brownie whore." I laughed at his comment.

"I love you, Jim," I said, shaking my head.

He set something down, before walking over to me and wrapping me in his arms. "I love you, too."

I sat and listened to him go on and on about different things. I loved listening to him just ramble. He went over almost every topic you could imagine.

"It's almost done," he said as I heard him mixing it. Suddenly, I felt something on the side of my face.

"Jim," I whined, but then laughed.

There was another pair of foot steps that came into the kitchen. They wet a clothe, before walking over to me and gently washing off my face.

I'd know that figure anywhere

After my face was clean, they waked back over to Jimmy for a second. When they came back to me, I felt a finger place the brownie batter to my lips. My eyes closed as the delicious taste entered my mouth.

Why was I letting myself get so caught up like this?

I turned my head to the side. He sighed, resting his hands on the counter by my legs. "Can we please talk?" I thought about it, before nodding.

I was picked up and carried up stairs. After being set down, on what I assume was a bed, he sat down next to me.

There were a few moments of silence, before I broke it. "What did you want, Bri?" I asked softly.

I felt him take my hands in his. "I can't do this, Sen."

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"I don't just want to be with you. I need to be with you. I've had my fair share of other girls, Sen but none of them add up to you." I felt the bed move, as he got off to kneel down in front of me. He placed his hands on my knees, rubbing circles. "Baby, please. Just... Just let me show you that nothing will come between us. I will prove to you, not even on tour, no girl can make me forget about you."

"What about all those girls on your last tour?" My voice betrayed me and cracked.

"I was trying to find some way to replace the whole in my chest. But I couldn't... Every girl was just a random screw. Please, Baby..." He buried his face into my lap.

I ran my fingers through his hair, trying to get him to listen. "I just didn't want to get hurt."

"I would have never even though of hurting you."

"Shh, just listen." I took a deep breath. "I realized that all I did was end up hurting myself." I took his head in my hands and pulled his face up. I stroked his cheek, just memorizing his face. "I love you," I whispered.

It took a little bit of a time for him to react. "I love you, too," he said, before his lips crashed down onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit short :/ but, they're back together! :) Do you guys love me now?