Dreaming of Sunsets

Chapter 18

Image

Image

NC-17

When we finally got back to the house, everyone was ready to party. There weren't a lot of people, just a bunch of our close friends.

"My, my, my. I must say, you're looking mighty fine, Miss Baker."

I turned around, ready to deck who had just tried to use a lame ass pick up line on me. "Jason Berry?! I haven't seen you in forever."

"Yeah, I wasn't around when you came to visit on tour, or I would have come to hang out with you guys. Matt and I were a little busy getting things set up," he said, before pulling me into a hug.

"Where's Matty?" I asked, looking around.

He shrugged. "Probably pickin' up a girl. Which I should be doing! I'll catch you later. I'm happy things worked out for you." He turned to look at a girl as she walked by. "Gotta go!"

Brian and I both laughed, shaking our heads. "That boy..."

As soon as I heard the opening cords to the next song, I went crazy. "Jimmy! It's your song!" He groaned as I skipped over to him.

"You're so not helping right now," he said, pouting. I looked to his left and saw why.

I just smiled. "I'll go put on another song." He nodded in agreement.

"That would be amazing."

"How about I surprise you with one?" Brian smirked.

"I'm scared..."

"Hey, Val!"

"Correction, now I'm terrified."

"What's up?" She asked, coming over to us.

"You're going to help in plan 'Help Sen come out of her shell'," Brian grinned.

She smiled widely. "Sounds great! When do we start?"

"As soon as the music starts." They had obviously planned this, because Val already knew what Brian wanted her to do.

"Val... What are you guys doing?"

"We are going to dance."

Soon enough, I heard the song that we were 'supposedly' dancing to. The familiar lyrics of Warrant's Cherry Pie rang through my ears. I gave Val a horrified look.

"Just let go, Sen! I know you can."

"She's my Cherry Pie. Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise." Brian came up behind me and started singing into my ear, holding onto my hips. "Just let go, Baby." He gripped my hips slightly harder and pulled me back so I was pressed against his front.

I sighed, knowing I wasn't getting out of this. So I started to sway my hips to the music. Brian groaned as I put even more pressure against his hips. I smirked, loving that I had that effect on him.

"You best not be swingin' to no bass in the back of his car," I heard Zacky say as he danced with his date of the night.

"Oh, don't worry. It won't be in the back of my car." I could hear the smirk in Brian's voice.

I turned around and smacked his chest. "Brian!"

"What? It's the truth!"

"Well who said I was going to do anything in your car?"

He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Who said anything about being in the car?"

I shook my head. "You kinky bastard."

"You like it." His teeth grazed my ear lobe, making me shudder in response.

"Not now, Bri." He groaned, burring his face in the crook of my neck. "I promise, I'm all yours tonight," I said, reaching down and giving his butt a tight squeeze. His head shot up in shock, staring at me wide eyed. I smiled, kissing his cheek. "Thirsty?"

"Look's like someone's coming back out of her shell!" He said, following me into the kitchen.

The night wasn't too eventful. Just a bunch of friends hanging out and having fun. And, of course, messing around with each other.

I decided to take a quick shower so I wouldn't have to get up and take one in the morning before anyone else to actually have hot water.

I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around me and in search for pajamas. "Whatcha doin'?" Brian asked, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Trying to find clothes."

"But you look so much better with..." He swiftly pulled my towel off. "Nothing." I gasped, turning to look at him. "Better," he said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Bri," I whined, trying to get the towel back from him.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before, Baby," he said, pulling me into his arms. "Plus, you have a promise to keep." He grinned.

"Of course you would remember that." I smirked, shaking my head. "I bet you can't wait to have me, to be inside of me again." His breathing became slightly ragged as my hand started to slip to the front of his jeans. "I bet you just can't wait to ravish me," I whispered against his lips.

"You are such a damn tease," he groaned as I started to rub him through the fabric.

"I wasn't trying, but if that's what you want..."

"Oh no, Little Girl." I squeaked as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed and lay me down, before placing kisses all over, starting from my lips.

His lips softly caressed the top of my breast, as his hands cupped the soft mounds in his hands. He twisted and toyed with the hardened peaks, before gently sucking one. I gasped at the sudden contact. The warmth of his mouth was a shock from the cold air.

With his hand that wasn't busy, he trailed down my torso and soon reached the triangle of curls. His skilled fingers brushed against my sensitive nub and teased my opening. "Now who's teasing?" He just smirked up at me, before plunging two fingers into me. I held back a scream, trying not to be loud, as he continued to work me.

I whimpered slightly as his mouth left my chest and his fingers left me empty. "Patience, Love," he mumbled as he started trailing kisses down my torso and to my thighs. He parted my thighs and placed a soft kiss on my mound. As soon as I felt his tongue, I was off the deep end.

"Brian," I moaned, grabbing a hand full of his hair.

His hands kept roaming all over my body as I grind my hips down onto his face. He was pushing me to the edge, and knew it. Just a little bit of pressure on my sensitive nub, and I saw stars.

My legs continued to tremble as I came down from my high and he grinned up at me. "How was that, Baby?" He asked, kissing my neck gently.

I smiled, before pushing on his shoulders and flipping us so I was on top. "Amazing." I kissed his lips as I toyed with the hem of his shirt.

When he pulled his shirt off, I started working on his pants. Soon, it was only his boxers that was keeping us apart.

"Sen," he moaned out as I rocked my hips against his, creating even more friction. "I need you. Now."

I smirked, pulling his boxers off as he grabbed a condom and slid it on. He was about to flip us over, but I grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head. "Time for me to repay you, Baby," I said, connecting our lips again as I slowly slid down onto him.

"Fuck," he hissed, throwing his head back.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I started kissing his neck as he guided me up and down.

Being with him, feeling him, and loving him was all I needed. If all else failed, I would be fine. I don't need expensive things and money in life. All I need is right here, in his arms.

"I love you," I sighed, laying my head on his chest.

"I love you, too, Baby."

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
So... My first sex scene... Yeah... Hope it wasn't too horrible.