Dreaming of Sunsets

Chapter 20

Image
Image

"We promise to take care of her, Bri," Val laughed as she took my over night bag.

"But I don't want her to leave," he said, pouting.

"Oh, don't you start that, Haner," Lacey said, pointing a finger at him.

"But look at that face," I whined.

"See what you did!" Leana said, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Just let her stay for a few more hours." He tried to negotiate.

"No! She is going out with us for some fun tonight, before you two get married tomorrow," Val said firmly. "And you're going to have fun with the boys tonight."

"But not too much fun," Leana said, giving Jimmy a warning look.

"What're you looking at me for?" He yelped.

I just laughed, shaking my head. "I'll see you tomorrow, Baby," I said, leaning up and giving Brian a kiss. His arms wound around my waist and held me close.

"I don't think so!" Val said, as Brian's hands started to roam.

I pulled away from the kiss and started laughing. "Oh, do you feel left out Val?" Brian asked.

"I think she does." I nodded.

"We don't mind a three some," Brian said, trying to keep a straight face.

"That's enough! I don't need to hear about my sister's twisted sex life!" Zacky said, covering his ears and shaking his head.

"Bring her back to me in one piece!" Brian yelled at the girls as they pulled me out of the house. Leana just laughed like a maniac. "I mean it, woman!"

"This is going to be fun." Leana smirked as we drove off.

Oh God, what're they going to do to me...

*Brian's P.O.V.*

"So, are you excited about tomorrow?" Johnny asked as we sat in Matt's living room, drinking.

"Yeah." I smiled. I've been waiting for this day forever.

"I bet you he's nervous, too," Matt said, poking some fun.

"Shut up," I said, throwing a beer cap at him.

"Hey, it's normal, Dude. I was nervous the night before Val and I got married," he said, shrugging.

"You were drunk the night before you got married," Jimmy said, laughing.

"And that's why," Matt said, nodding.

"Well, I promised Sen that I wouldn't let you get too drunk and crazy, or do anything stupid," Zack said.

"Aw, look at big brother in action," Jimmy said, pinching his cheek.

"Hey! He's my best friend and she's my sister. I'm going to watch out for the both of them," Zack said, slapping Jimmy's hand away.

"Well, instead of sitting around here all night, let's actually go out like we had planned," Johnny said, standing up.

"Let's go, bitches!" Jimmy yelled, running out the front door.

This was going to be a long night... Fun, but long.

Image