Dreaming of Sunsets

Chapter 21

Image

Image

*Sen's P.O.V.*

I groaned the next morning, not liking the pounding head ache that I had. "Sleeping Beauty's awake!" Leana yelled, dropping down onto the bed next to me.

"No yelling," I whined, pulling the pillow over my head.

"Oh no, Missy. It's time for you to get up and get pretty!"

I poked my head out from the pillow and glared at her. "What're you trying to say?"

She rolled her eyes and stood up. "You, shower, now."

"Aye, aye, Captain," I mumbled, going back under my pillow.

"Don't make me get Jimmy," she warned.

"He's not even here," I said, smiling in victory. Or so I thought...

"He can be here in five minutes just for you," she smirked.

"Fucker."

"What was that?"

"Five minutes!"

"Mhm..." When I heard the door shut, I sighed. Now, just trying to get up was going to be a hard thing to do.

"Why are you still in bed?"

I groaned. "I am going to put something heavy in front of that damn door," I huffed, sitting up.

My sister looked at me and giggled. "Hang over?"

"You have no idea."

She nodded. "One sec."

While I waited for her to come back, my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I mumbled.

"Whoa, you sound like death," Zacky laughed.

"I feel like it."

"I thought I told them not to get you drunk," he said, frown evident in his voice.

"We were having fun. I don't think that alcohol actually hit me until after we left."

He chuckled. "Well, I'm glad you had fun. I was just calling to tell you that I love you."

I sighed. He'd been doing this lately. He felt that since I was getting married to Brian, he was giving me away... For good.

"Zack, I love you too. But you know I'll still see you. I'll be around just as much as Brian for band stuff. Hello! I am your guys' photographer!"

"I know, Baby... I just can't believe you're actually getting married."

"Well, one of us has to!"

"Ha ha, so funny."

"I know." Just then, Zina came back in. "Alright, I have to go before Lee sends in an army."

"Okay, I'll see you in a while."

"Zack?" Zina asked, a knowing smile on her lips.

I nodded. "Why wasn't he so freaked out about you getting married?" I asked, taking the water and pills she handed me.

"Because I'm not his twin."

The girls gave me about twenty more minutes of piece before shoving me into the shower and making me start to get ready.

By the time we were to the venue, I was ready to take a nap. "I thought today was supposed to be relaxing and fun?" I said, about ready to put my dress on.

"Fun, yes. Relaxing? No." Val laughed.

I nodded. "Guess not."

"Knock, knock." The door opened and in walked both of my brothers. How nice.

"Guys, I'm still in my underwear," I said, looking down.

"And I used to take baths with you. So what?" Zack said, shrugging.

I rolled my eyes and continued to get ready. Matty decided to take pictures while Zina and Val helped me put on my dress. How cute. I'll get him later...

"So, are you ready?" Zacky asked, smiling.

I smiled, nodding. "How do I look?" I asked, fussing over my dress again. "Does my make up cover everything," I asked, touching the side of my eyes where the scars were still.

He smiled softly. "You look beautiful, Baby," he said, kissing my forehead. "Now, let's go get you married to my best friend." He shook his head. "Never thought I'd ever say that." I laughed, shaking my head.

Everything went by surprisingly smoothly. Of course Jimmy's speech made everyone laugh and cry at the same time. Only that man can do that...

"May I have this dance?" Matt asked, holding his hand out for me. I smiled and took it as he led me to the dance floor. "You look beautiful tonight," he said as he spun me around the dance floor.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Sanders." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I sighed contently and lay my head on his shoulder.

"You guys will do great together. I knew from the moment you two got together in high school that you were meant for each other," he said softly. "Even through everything you guys have been through, you're still together."

I looked up at him and smiled. "Just like you and Val." He nodded.

After the song ended, I was whisked away by Jimmy. He decided that it was better to just twirl me around than dance. "Jim, I love you, but this dress isn't the lightest." I laughed, finally stopping.

"Then I say, off with the dress!"

"That will be my job later on this evening, thank you very much," Brian said, pulling me away from Jimmy.

"Well you're no fun," Jimmy pouted. "I'll just go find Lee," he said, skipping off.

"He scares me, you know that?" He asked, laughing.

"I know."

He stared down at me for a few minutes, not saying anything. "I love you, Mrs. Haner."

I couldn't help but smile. "I love you, too, Mr. Haner." I brought him down for a soft kiss.

"I can't wait to get you to that hotel room, and start making us some baby Haner's." He smirked, pulling me close.

I was too much on cloud nine to realize what he had just said. Baby Haner's...

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Wedding

Ok! Now that I got all that out of the way, I can really get started now :)