Dreaming of Sunsets

Chapter 23

Image

Image

The rest of the trip was pretty much the same. We went to the beach every day, went walking around the town we were in a bit, then had a relaxing dinner. Over all, it was peaceful. And he made sure not to make anymore conversation or attempts at baby making. I was happy about that to say the least...

"They're home!" Jimmy yelled, before running out of the house and tackling me in a hug. "What'd ya bring me?" He asked, smiling from ear to ear as he sat on my stomach.

"You're lucky you tackled me onto the grass," I said, before pushing him off.

"Jimmy! Careful with her! You could have damaged a work in progress," Val said, a hint in her voice.

I groaned. "Not you, too," I whined.

She laughed and pulled me into a hug. "He couldn't stop talking about it a few days before the wedding. Matt said he was just a chatter box and that he kept saying what he was going to teach his son and on and on."

I sighed, laying my head on her shoulder as we walked into the house. "Great."

"You don't sound so enthused," she said, confusion evident in her voice. I just shrugged. She stopped and made me face her. "You. Upstairs. Now." She grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs.

"Where are you going with her?!" Zacky pretty much shrieked as he thundered up the stairs after us. "Let me see my sister, dammit! You can have your girl time later!"

"Important girl meeting, Zachary. Get lost," Val said, before closing and locking the door in his face.

I couldn't help but laugh at my brother's face. Poor thing looked like he was about to cry from being rejected.

"Alright, start talking," she said, sitting on the bed and crossing her arms.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I said, trying to be stubborn, trying being the key word. She gave me a look that said I better start talking. "I don't know what to do, Val," I said, flopping down onto the bed, face first.

"About what?"

"About this whole baby thing."

She paused. "Don't you want to have kids with Brian?"

"Of course I do, I just..."

"You're scared," she finished softly. I nodded, not wanting to look up at her. "Sweetie-"

"Sister!" The door was flung open and a body crashed into mine. "I love you. I love you. I love you." Zacky kept chanting while hugging and kissing me over and over.

"Dude, don't worry. We brought you back presents," Brian laughed.

"Can't I just be happy to see my sister," Zacky shot back.

"Hi, Brudder." I smiled, looking up at him.

"How was the trip?" He asked, rolling so we were both on our sides.

"Amazing."

"Especially the beach." Brian smirked. I grabbed a pillow and chucked it at his head.

"I feel like we're missing something," Matt said, laughing.

"And I think I don't want to know," Zacky said hesitantly.

I shook my head. "You don't."

"Brian!" Val yelled, laughing after she caught on.

"What? Nobody saw us," he said, laughing along with her.

"Okay, ew! I said I didn't want to know!" Zacky said, jumping up and shaking his head.

"Where you goin'?" I asked, watching him walk out of the room.

"Away from horn dog over there. If he'll do it in public, who knows what he'll do around us," Zack muttered the last part, before leaving with everyone else. They all said they would be down stairs in case we wanted alone time. But I think we've had enough of that...

"Jim, what're you doing?" Brian asked laughing as he lay next to me on the bed.

"Looking for my present! Duh!" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Wrong bag, Hun. It's still down stairs," I said, shaking my head.

"Okay! Later!" He bounced out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Why do we have such weird friends?" I asked, laying my head on his chest.

"To keep us entertained?"

I laughed. "Yeah. We'll never need t.v., that's for sure."

He nodded, grinning. "Now, what do you say about a nap?" He asked, cuddling with me.

"As long as we sleep."

"What else did you think we'd be doing?"

I looked up at him. "I know what your kind of naps involve, Haner."

"Well I was actually talking about sleeping this time, Haner." I smiled, loving hearing him say that.

"I love you." I reached up to give him a kiss.

He smiled. "I love you, too."

The next day, he had to go straight back to the studio. He had a lot of catching up to do. For me, the clothing line was in a slow stage right now and didn't really need much of my attention. They were just finishing up the designs and would show Bri in about a week or two. Then we would get them to the factory where they were made and shipped from there.

So, I decided to go visit the boys at the studio today.

"Coffee!" Was the only word out of my brother's mouth when he saw me walk in.

"Hi to you, too." I laughed, handing him over the Starbucks I had stopped to get everyone.

He grinned and kissed the side of my head. "Thanks, Sen."

"You're welcome." I set the rest of the coffee on the table for the others to find, before taking mine and Bri's.

Bri was trying to play when he started goofing around and stuck his tongue out while shaking his head. "Dude, better put that thing away before Sen does something about it," Johnny laughed when he saw me walk in.

"I wouldn't mind her doing something with it." Brian smirked as he set his guitar down and pulled me towards him by my hips. "Hi," he said, burring his face into my stomach and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Tough morning?" I asked, setting the coffees down and running my fingers through his hair.

He hummed, before pulling away and taking a deep breath. "No, just long. But it's better now that you're here."

"Aw, don't get all mushy on me," Johnny groaned.

Brian flipped him off as I laughed. "Well, I brought you coffee," I said, reaching behind me and handing it to him.

"Have I mentioned that I have the best wife ever?" He said to Johnny, who just laughed.

Johnny rolled his eyes. "You've mentioned it a few times."

"Is there anything you need while I'm out getting some things?" I asked him, still playing with his hair.

He set his coffee back down, before grabbing my thighs and move so I was straddling his waist. "No, but you can stay here and distract me instead." He smiled, laying his head on my shoulder and nuzzling my neck.

I laughed. "No, the guys will kill me."

"You brought us a peace offering, so we can't really kill you," Matt said, walking in with the rest of the guys.

"I swear, it's like he's attached at the hip with you," Jimmy said, laughing and shaking his head at Brian. "Dude, what would you do without her?" He asked Brian.

Brian held onto me tighter. "I don't know, and I don't want to think about that," he said, rubbing my back.

I sighed and lay my head on top of his. This head ache was just not going away. "You okay, Baby?" Zacky asked, already knowing something was wrong.

"Fine, just have a head ache," I said, smiling softly.

He frowned. "Haven't you been wearing your sunglasses?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, I forgot them a few times when we were in Spain, but it's fine. It'll go away sometime."

"Fuck, I totally forgot about that," Bri said, his head popping up to look at me with concerned eyes.

"It's fine, it's not the end of the world," I said, shaking my head.

"But still, you're supposed to wear them when you're in any sunlight at all," he said, his frown increasing.

I put my hands on either side of his face. "Babe, I'm fine." I leaned in to give him a kiss, before standing up. "Now, I'm going to be out all day running around. Just call my cell if you need me."

"You should come by later if you get done before we go home," Zacky called to me as I was leaving.

"Alright. Love you, guys!"

"Love you, too!"

I smiled to myself. I don't even know what I'd do without those guys... They were my family. Matt had even offered to walk me down the isle since my parents weren't going to come. They say that blood is thicker than water, so why is mine so thin?

Image