This Isn't Fair Anymore

Chapter 3

Jonnie’s POV:

A few minutes later, the maintenance dude shows up and gets out his keychain and opens our classrooms.

“ATLAAAST! The classrooms are opened!!” Frances says loud enough for everyone to hear.

I asked Mariel which classroom I was supposed to stay in. Luckily, we were classmates. Kathy and Frances were classmates as well but in a different classroom. And later I found out which classroom he stayed in, which was with Kathy and Frances.

First day of school, and it sucks.

Yes, the classrooms were finally opened and we all went in to our corresponding rooms.

As we were settling in our new classroom, I noticed that Mariel was becoming all happy and kept on day dreaming and smiling to herself.

She looked at me and said “Jonnie, he’s here… He’s our classmate.” And her cheeks went pink.

She was talking about her crush- Bill Kaulitz. He had long, black emo, but voluminous styled hair that was spiked. He was lean and tall and had very nice and captivating chocolate brown eyes covered with a lot of eye shadow and eyeliner. And he wore a piercing on his right eyebrow. Yes, he was hot. But to me, he looks more like a girl than a dude. I even thought he was a girl when I first saw him. (honestly, that’s what I thought)

He was sitting right next to his identical twin brother, Tom Kaulitz. No, Tom didn’t look like a girl, but he also had long hair. Only it was sort of brown-ishly blonde and in dreadlocks. His eyes were just like his brother’s and he had a lip ring.

You might as well call them the pretty Kaulitz twins. (whoot!)

Anyway, Mariel kept on staring at Bill, without him noticing of course.

“Why don’t you go say hi or something?” I whispered to her. But her face looked like she was in a trance. I tried asking her again but this time a bit louder.

“HELLO?!?!!”

“Huh?”

“I said, why don’t you go say hi to him?”

But it seems like Mariel didn’t even hear what I was saying. It was then when I noticed that the twins were all being brotherly and laughing amongst themselves did I find out why Mariel was acting that way.

Slash.

God, she is so weird. (xD) She likes Bill and yet she thinks that if he’s paired up with his brother it’s… hot.

“Retard.”

I turned away from her and just sat on my chair leaving her happy with the person she likes as her classmate, while the dude I like isn’t.

Huh.