Status: Complete

Seize The Day

Seize The Day (Part 18)

It had been about ten minutes since my little trick on the guys and they were still pouting like five year old girls.

"You guys are the biggest pansies I've ever met and I've known quite a few. Do you guys always pull this crap when you don't get what you want?" I asked them.

They all nodded their heads at the same time.

I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Unbelievable." I murmured, settling down.

"What?" Zacky grumbled sleepily.

I looked down at my lap and his bright green eyes were barely open.

"Sorry Zacky. We didn't mean to wake you up. Your best friends are being little babies cause I played a little joke on them." I said innocently.

"Don't worry about them. They're used to being the pranksters. When someone gets them back they get all pissy." Zacky explained, closing his eyes again.

"Dude, you don't even know what she did!" Jimmy yelled.

"What did she do then?" Zacky mumbled grumpily as he rolled to his side so he could see them.

"Dude! She pretended like she was gonna finger herself!" Johnny exclaimed.

"And when she got closer, she flipped us off!" Brian mumbled, slil looking pissed.

There was a moment of silence and then Zacky's entire body was shaking.

I looked down at him and he burst out laughing.

There were tears rolling down his cheeks and he had gone blood red.

"That...is so...fucking funny!!" He chocked out.

I laughed at the look on Johnny, Brian and Jimmy's faces.

"You have just turned into my best friend." Zacky said with a big smile.

"Hey !! " All three guys yelled at once.

Zacky ignored then and looked up at me.

"Anyone who has the balls to play a joke on them, a week after meeting them, is someone I will get along great with." Zacky laughed.

"Haha. It is my pleasure." I said with a big smile.

"We are going to be great buddies. You'll see." Zacky murmured.

I smiled and looked up to see Brian looking at me.

"I believe you." I murmured back, not taking my eyes off Brian.

A smirk made it's way across his face and I couldn't help but smirk back.