Status: Complete

Seize The Day

Seize The Day (Part 29)

Her face was absolutely priceless.

I wish I had my camera so I could show her this tomorrow.

Her mouth was wide open and I think I saw a little bit of drool pool up on the side of her mouth.

I pushed her mouth closed with a laugh.

"Emily, this id Val, Matt, Jimmy, Brian, Johnny and Zacky." I said with a smirk.

Emily has had a crush on Zacky ever since she saw them perform for one of the first times at Show Case Theater.

She smiled and shook hands with everyone.

She got to Zacky and their eyes immediately locked.

His blazing green eyes with her smoldering hazel-green ones.

"I'm Emily." She said with a shy smile.

It was a little weird cause Emily is never shy.

"Zacky. Nice to meet you." He said with a smirk.

I saw her blush ten shades of red and I had to cough to cover up my laugh.

"Em! Cee! Why are you chit-chatting and not working!" Mac yelled, coming from the back room.

"Fuck! It's nice to see you too Mac! My vacation was great thanks for asking." I yelled.

"You know I love you babe but you guys are holding up the line. You two can catch up on break." Mac said with a smile as he kissed my forehead.

"Only cause I love you Mac!" I yelled as he walked off.

Me and Emily started working behind the bar, getting the customers taken care of and catching up.

Jeff, another bartender walked up behind me.

"I missed you Cee!" He said, giving me a hug from behind.

I turned my head and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Me too Jeff! Great to be back!" I said with a smile.

He handed me my walkie that at least one of the bartenders was required to wear at all times in case there was any trouble.

I put the ear piece on my ear and he tucked the walkie in my back pocket.

I playfully blew him a kiss as he walked to the other end of the bar.