Status: Complete

Seize The Day

Seize The Day (Part 65)

I woke up the next morning, completely confused.

Where the hell am I?

I asked myself.
It took a minute but the memories suddenly came back to me.
"Holy crap! I acted like an idiot last night!" I said.

"Yeah, but it was really funny." A deep voice said from behind me.

I almost screamed as I rolled away and fell out of bed.

I looked up and realized I had woken up everyone on the bus and they were all laughing at me.

I saw Brian poke his head out of the bunk I was just in, with a smile on his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said.

"Cynthia's as graceful as they come." I heard Emily say with a laugh from somewhere above me.

I flipped her off even though I knew she couldn't see me.

"You better put that finger down. I can't even see you and I know what you're doing." She said.

I scowled because she was right.

Brian smiled and put his hand out and pulled me back into the bunk, into his warmth.

He hugged me and I slowly laid my head on his bare chest, feeling a little awkward.

"Sorry if you're uncomfortable. This wasn't really planned but you past out on me last night and I was gonna give you my bunk but you wouldn't let me go." Brian said quietly, waiting for my reaction.

"It's cool. I know how I get." I said with a laugh.

My head shook with Brian's laughter andI felt myself smiling at the sound.

"So when is your guys first show?" I asked.

"It starts at 5, but we have to get up soon and make sure we have everything. We have to set up too." He said.

"That's cool. This is my first Avenged concert so I'm gonna watch it from the pit." I said excitedly.

"Umm, our fans are pretty crazy. I wouldn't want you to get hurt. You can watch the show from back stage. It's just as cool." He said.

I looked up at him.

"I can take care of myself." I pointed out.

"Plus, Emily will be with me too." I said.

"I doubt that Zacky is gonna let her watch the show form the pit." Brian said.

"Why not?" I heard Emily retort from above me.

I smiled and waited for the answer.

"It's too dangerous babe. People have wound u in the hospitala fter someof our shows. Fights sometimes break out, mosh pits." Zacky explained.

"Exactly why we want to experience it. If we don't like it then we know for the future." I said.

Brian was staring at me but he didn't look like he was gonna budge.

"No." I heard Zacky say.

"Definately not." Brian added.

"First of all, I am a grown woman. I am free to do what I want. Second, Zachary Baker, I never tell you what you can and cannot do so don't you start." Emily said in a stubborn voice.

I let out a laugh.

I heard Zacky sigh deeply.

"Babe, I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I'm trying to protect you. I don't want you to get hurt." He said softly.

I heard shifting and I knew that they were hugging.

"I know babe. But you can't protect me from everything." She said.

"That doesn't mean I'm not going to try." Zacky said in a firm tone.

I stared longingly.

I missed having someone who cared that much about me.

I looked back to my side and Brian's eyes were still on me.

His eyes held so much emotion, it suned me and i almost forgot to breathe.

I stared into Brian's deep brown eyes, completely captivated.