Status: Complete

Seize The Day

Seize The Day (Part 68)

Me, Emily and Val worked the merch table up until the start of the show.

Ally came up to us with an excited smile.

"The shows about to start and Zacky and Brian sent to get you guys." She said.

Me and Emily both turned to Val with pleading eyes.

She looked at us and started laughing.

"You guys are too cute sometimes." She said.

"Can we please go?" I asked, feeling like I was asking for permission to go out after dark.

"Yeah, we've never seen the guys play live before." Emily added.

"Of course. I'm coming too. No ones gonna be buying anything while the guys are playing anyway. We can all watch." Val said with a smile.

Me and Emily started jumping up and down and soon Ally had joined us. "I'm so excited!" Emily said.

"Me too!" Ally gushed.

"Then let's get in there instead of standing outside talking about it." I said with a laugh.

We all clutched hands and ran into the venue.

The guys were all huddled together in a loose circle.

Matt, Jason and Larry were also there too.

We walked up to the circle and squeezed in between them so we could hear.

"Ok guys. Show time is in five minutes. Stage looks great, great job team!" Larry yelled louder so everyone could hear.

"I know you guys are nervous. But you guys are kick ass!" Val said encouragingly.

The guys smiled and Matt grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back against his chest.

She grinned like a little kid.

After all these years, they were still so in love.

I smiled and watched Zacky grab Emily which squealed as he pulled her into his arms.

I saw Jimmy, Brian and Johnny all turn to look at me.

I got really scared as they all reached for me.

Brian and Jimmy grabbed an arm each and Johnny's arm went around my waist.

"You guys are so crazy." I said with a laugh as Brian and Jimmy rested their heads on my shoulders and Johnny made himself comfy with his head on my chest.

"You love it." Brian mumbled.

I smiled and we quieted down as Larry finished his little pep talk.

"You guys go out there and kick ass. You're all gonna do great. Like always." Larry said with a smile.

There was a chorus of 'awws' as the guys all went and circled around Larry, hugging him.

"Ok, guys. I love you all too, but you gotta go on stage. The fans are calling." He said.

I turned my attention to the fans who were indeed calling the guys.

'Avenged Sevenfold' was being chanted throughout the venue that could hold up to 2000 people.

I smiled and turned back to the guys.

"Rock their socks guys! Em, we gotta get to the crowed and squeeze our way to the front." I said.

Emily nodded and i watched in amusement as she tried to squirm out of Zacky's arms.

"Babe." She whined.

"I still don't want you to watch from the pit." He said quietly.

"Stop worrying. You have a show to focus on." She said.

"It's going to be hard to focus while I'm busy worrying about you." He grumbled.

Emily laid her forehead against Zacky's.

"I'm going to be just fine. Cynthia won't let anything happen to me. The first fist that hits me will be the last. I'll get right back on the stage. Promise." Emily said.

Zacky took in a deep breath.

"Fine." He said.

Emily smiled and gave him a sweet kiss before she ran over to me.

I was actually surprised that Val and Ally joined us.

I expected them to stay on stage.

"Can't let you enjoy it from the pit alone." Val said with a smile.

"I always watch from the pit. No reason to stop now." Ally said.

I grinned at both of them and we held hands while we made our way through the crowd so we wouldn't get separated.

We were able to get into the third row from the stage.

We didn't want to end up getting pushed up against the barriers.

"This is so fuckin' awesome!" I screamed as everyone around us continued to chant and scream for the guys.

The lights went out and we all went crazy.

We were all still holding hands but we were also jumping up and down as the fog started to flow around the stage.

One by one the guys made their entrance.

Each time one more guys came on stage it got louder and crazier.

People started pushing and shoving us.

We let our hands down and started pushing back and jumping around again.

"How the fuck are you guys doing tonight?!" Matt yelled into the mic.

The crowd went wild and started screaming.

"We're gonna start off with a song that gets us all pumped up. You guys can sing along with us too. I'm sure you all know Unholy Confessions!" Matt creamed.

We all erupted into cheers and screams as they started playing.

I looked to my side and saw Ally jumping up and down, pumping her fist in the air.

She has got so much energy.

She's going to have no trouble keeping up with Jason's huper ass.

Val was next to me, head banging and screaming the lyrics she's known by heart for years.

I smiled and heard Emily started screaming even louder when Zacky was center stage rocking out.

All the guys are so amazing.

They put everything they have into these shows.

Their hearts and souls.

The show was so cool.

I didn'teven have words to explain.

They Unholy Confessions, Bat Country, Beast and The Harlot.

Emily was about to pounce on a girl in front of us that actually took off the bra she was wearing and flung it at Zacky.

She hit him too.

It slid off his shoulder and to the ground by his feet.

He quickly kicked it away so he wouldn't trip on it.

I saw him wink at Emily and that calmed her dowm.

In between songs Matt would always interact with the crowd and get them even more pumped up and ready for the next song.

He was made for the spotlight.

They all were.

It was absolutely amazing.

Blinded In Chains was next, then We Come Out At Night, and Seize The Day.

During Seize The Day Brian got at least ten bras thrown at him during his solo.

I don't even want to know the amount of thongs that got thrown his way.

It was making me very aggressive and mad.

Not a very good combination when you're in a place packed tight with people jumping around and thrashing.

Second Heartbeat was next and then they played To End The Rapture, officially ending the show.

The whole crowd went crazy but Emily's, Val's, Ally's and my screams were the loudest.

We were jumping up and down and screaming our heads off.

Emily ran up to me and we hugged while we screamed and jumped up and down.

"That was fuckin' insane!" I screamed.

"I know! I've never experienced anything like this!" Emily yelled.

We went on babbling for a couple of minutes more until Val came up to us.

"We should probably get on stage. There's gonna be a stampede to get out of here and see the guys." She yelled over all the noise.

"Alright let's go!" I yelled, grabbing Emily's hand while Val grabbed Ally's and we made our way through the crowd to the barriers.

Val yelled over the crowd and let the guards know we were with the band.

It's a good thing one of them recognized Val otherwise they wouldn't have let us in.

The second I saw the guys I couldn't help but smile.

They just have that affect on me.