Status: Complete

Seize The Day

Seize The Day (Part 7)

Val and the guys have been with me for three days now.

I was having so much fun with them.

Me and Val clicked and it didn't even feel like we had been separated for more then two years.

Me and the guys were like six peas in a pod.

We got along so well that no one could have guessed that we only met three days ago.

It was so comfortable around them, just the vibe they brought with them made everything so fun.

I know they're rockstars and all, but they are the most down to earth people I have ever met.

I had noticed something the past couple of days.

There was something weird going on between me and Brian.

I don't know what it is.

There's just this....tension between us sometimes.

I mean, we got along and everything, but sometimes....

It's only been three days and he already knows how to push my buttons.

To his dismay, I know his buttons to.

At times we would go out of our way to piss each other off.

I thought it was funny when I got him mad, but everyone else didn't like it.

It seems Brian has himself quite a temper when you set him off.

There were times when we would be yelling back and forth at each other and the guys would make fun of us and say we sounded like an old married couple.

Jimmy said we should just fuck and get it over with.

I don't know what this thing between us is, but it's getting stronger.

I'm not sure I really want to find out what it is.

The rest of the week was so hilarious.

We went to the movies and watched the stupidest movie ever made.

We were cracking jokes about it the whole time and throwing popcorn at the couple making out in front of us.

Next we went to the mall and terrorized everyone there.

We actually got kicked out.

We had Johnny get into a garbage can and jump out at everyone who tried to throw anything away.

Me and Val went into a store with sex toys and we started whipping each other with the whips they had hanging off the walls.

We ran out when they guy behind the counter asked us if we wanted to get paid for doing that in front ofa camera.

It was seriously disgusting and we had to drag the guys out when we told them.

They wanted to go back in there and kick that guys ass.

The guys got bombarded by fans while we were there too.

It was so crazy, one second we're all sitting in the food court talking, the next thing we know there's twenty people surrounding us with cameras and shoving pen and paper in their faces.

The guys were cool about it though.

They took pictures with everyone who wanted one and gave out autographs to everyone with paper.

"They were born to be in the spotlight." Val had told me.

I totally agreed with her.

They were born for this.

We spent the last couple of days catching up and it got really heated whenwe got on the topic ofmy ex-boyfriend.

"So are you ever going to tell me why you broke up with your ex?" Val urged.

I didn't say anything for a minute.

"Did he hurt you?" Matt asked in a hard voice.

"If he did you better tell us." Zacky said.

I narrowed my eyes at the command he just gave me and it had him back pedaling.

"You know, only if you want to." He said, rephrasing it so I wouldn't hurt him.

"Seriously. We'll rip him limb by limb and feed him to the grizzly bears at the San Diego Zoo." Jimmy said.

I started laughing hysterically at how crazy he sounded.

"Oh geez, Rev. You kill me." I said in between laughs.

"You're stalling." Brian pointed out.

Everyone agreed with him and I shot him a glare.

That smirk that I hated came across his face.

"I broke up with him because he cheated on me and when I called him out he hit me." I said.

They all stared at me wide eyed.

There was a moment of silence and then the room erupted in chaos.

"WHAT!?"

"HE HIT YOU?!"

"HE CHEATED ON YOU?!" They all yelled at once.

"Guys, guys, guys. Yes, he cheated on me. It was with a friend from school actually. Yes, he hit me. Once." I told them slowly.

"Where does he live?" Brian asked.

"You are not going to go looking for him. He would love a reason to go to the cops." I said quickly.

"There won't be much left for him to say when we're done with him." Johnny said in a hard voice.

"Did you go to the cops?" Val asked.

"Are you crazy? My brothers would find out. Then he'd really be dead!" I said in exasperation.

"Even better." Zacky said.

"Look. I may not like the guy but I don't want him dead. I love my brothers too much to let them take the fall for something that has nothing to do with them." I told them.

"You guys are still really close?" Val asked laying her head on Matt's chest.

"Yeah. That's never gonna change. It wouldn't feel right if it was any other way. Come on, what would I do with my life if my brothers weren't intruding every five seconds." I said sarcastically.

Val looked at me with a smile on her face.

"What would you do?" She asked.

"Where are they?" Johnny asked.

"You know, that's a great question. They usually come over every two to three days." I told them, looking at my watch with a worried crease in my brow.

"They're fine Cee. I'm sure they're on their way right now." Val said in a comforting voice.

"When we got here I saw a glimpse of some tattoos. I wanna see that." Jimmy said in an excited voice, successfully changing the subject.

I laughed and slowly stood up from my seat.

"The first one I got was for my dad." I said.

I turned around and lifted up my shirt.

On the middle of my lower back was a cross with a ribbon winding around it.

** The inscription is written in the ribbon.... is smaller and is the middle of my lower back by tailbone. **

In the ribbon it said "R.I.P. Daddy" then on the bottom it said the year he died.

"The next one I got for my brothers and grandma." I told them.

I moved my left shoulder strap and pulled it down.

There was a cluster of shooting stars on my left shoulder blade and going down my side.

**The stars only go to the middle of my back and they're a little smaller. Imagine the inscription is written across my shoulder.**

In each of the stars was one of my brothers names and then in the biggest one was my grandma's name.

There was an inscription in cursive at the top of my shoulder.

It said "The stars that brighten my sky."

"What about that one going down your forearm?" Matt asked curiously.

"It says 'Forgiveness is a privilege.' " I told him.

He nodded with a thoughtful look on his face.

"You know what? Me and you need to have some girl time." Val announced out of no where.

"That was hella random." Zacky said.

"I was wondering when you were gonna say that." I said with a smile.

We both stood up.

"Where you going wifey? Why you leaving me?" Johnny asked with a puppy dog face.

"Just gonna have a little alone time with Val. Don't worry hubby." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Why does he get a kiss?" Zacky questioned with shock.

"Cause I'm her hubby." Johnny mocked sticking his tongue out at him.

"Cause he's my hubby." I repeated with a laugh.

"Yeah, right. You guys should get a divorce so you can have a real man." Zacky exclaimed.

"Fuck no! Cynthia's the coolest wife ever!" Johnny yelled.

I laughed as me and Val went in to my room and closed the door behind us.