Sexy runs in the family

Its now or never [part two]

Naadia, Andre, Riri and Jem sat next to Aiden's bed as he lay in a deep slumber. His arm had been stitched up and bandaged by the lodge's on staff doctor, luckily he had not broken anything but the gash was pretty deep. At the moment our dear Aiden was heavily medicated and had been sleeping for the past two days. After he had succumbed to his injury, Naadia had practically carried him all the way back to the lodge. She was greeted with their frantic teacher heavily inquiring about what had happened and how the school would be sued. Next was Andre who was practically in tears when he saw his best friend unconscious and bleeding heavily. Then Riri and Jem and so on and so forth. Other than the fact that they both had escaped death everything seemed to be in order.

Oh except that Naadia had confessed her love to Aiden as he lay in her arms.

Yes.

Confessed.

Her.

Love.

Naadia's foot tapped heavily against the wooden floor as they all sat in silence, she chewed off her bottom lip in anticipation. They had all practically been living next to Aiden's bed side waiting for him to awake from this coma like slumber. Naadia had a feeling he was going to be fine from what the doctor had said. What she was truly worried about was the in-the-moment confession that she had spued from her mouth as Aiden lay in her arms barely conscious. He happen to pass out right after she had said it, so she wondered if he had even processed her words. If she was lucky he didn't. She would not be able to handle it if he had actually took in her confession. It was too early, they weren't even going out and she went and confessed her feelings to him like a love sick puppy.

"Man.." Riri said through the deafening silence. They were all worried for him.

"He'll be fine..Aiden is a strong strapping young lad, he'll pull out of it." Andre said in his thick British accent. "In the meantime, we should all go get some rest and wash up. We've been festering in our own funk for a while now and Jem's stomach sounds like a beast." Andre said as he stood up with a small smile. You could tell by his eyes that he was the most worried among them.

"I guess a little food and a shower wouldn't kill us.." Jem said as she to stood and stretched out her tired limbs. Riri nodded in silence as she stood as well. Naadia however stayed in place as she looked down at the peacefully sleeping bad boy, she couldn't bring herself to move. She didn't think it could be possible for him to look even more gorgeous.

"Naadi?" Riri called after her.

She hadn't looked away from Aiden, even as her name was called.

"You guys go on without me..i'll be out in a few." she said slowly.

"Are you sure?" Riri replied as she began to walk back to Naadia's side. Brown orbs looked up at her friend with a smile and a nod.

"Yeah don't worry 'bout me." Naadia said reassuringly as she looked back to Aiden's sleeping form.

"Ok..i'll text ya.." Riri said as she walked away, seconds after the sound of the door closing behind the trio. Naadia inhaled deep as she scooted her chair closer to Aiden's bed. Slender fingers arose to brush a few strands of stray hair away from the handsome face that slept.

"God if you really love me..you'll have made him pass out before he heard what I said." Naadia spoke as she stroked his cheek gently. "Also that he wakes up soon.."

She took another sigh as she scooted her chair back and stood up. She walked over to the door and placed her hands on the door knob. No use in smelling funky and looking bummish when he wakes up she thought. But before she could turn the handle she looked back at him. She couldn't bring herself to leave him. She already felt guilty for putting him in the position where he almost died. She owed him her life and that only amplified the feelings she had for him.

Naadia released the door knob and walked over to Aiden. She hadn't sat down but stared down at his face. Who knew she could fall so fast for him. What was it about him that had her sweaty palmed and butterflies in her stomach. What was it...

Naadia found herself leaning in close to Aiden..

His natural smell was sweet..

She leaned in closer..

She could feel the heat of his slow paced breath..

His lips looked so soft..

Just as her lips were to lock with his, caramel eyes snapped open and he lunged forward instantly head butting Naadia and sent her flying back to fall on her ass.

"Man..that was a crazy dream." Aiden said completely unphased by the head butt that just occurred.

"OWWWWW!! Jesus! Aiden whats your head made of?! " Naadia said as she sat on the ground rubbing her reddened forehead furiously as the pain stung like no other.

"Eh? Oh hey Naad" Aiden said cheerfully as if he hadn't just DIED and woke up from sleeping for TWO days straight. He sat on the edge of the bed looking at his arm while he attempted to move it. Although the pain grew too much and he stopped before letting out a sigh.

"Ah well..can't be helped" he said to himself as he returned his gaze to Naadia who was still sitting on the ground looking up at him. They stared at each other in silence.

'I.just.tried.to.kiss.him' Naadia thought in her head as she felt the heat rise to her cheek. 'on top of that..'

"So..uhm..Aiden.." Naadia began as she forcefully removed her gaze from his.

"Whats up? Are you ok? You look ok.." he said calmly as he took her hand and stood up causing her to stand up also. He didn't let go of her hand but kept his gaze locked onto hers.

"Yeah! Yeah..i'm fine..but you.." she said as her sight went to his injury and the guilt began to set in.

"This? Oh it's nothing, I've dealt with worse." he said with a smirk. That smirk. Naadia could have just melted. But no time for that!

"Yeah but still..i'm sorry." she said as the thought of Aiden almost dying made her eyes water.

"Hey hey no more crying. It's all good!" he said as he placed his hands on her shoulders and grinned. How he could be so upbeat she didn't know, either way, it made her feel a bit better.

"Says the guy who almost died.." she said as she sighed at his optimism. "Anyway..Aiden. About what I said-.."

"What did you say? I totally blacked out before I could even comprehend what happened..by the way did you carry me all the way here? Your stronger than I thought." he said followed by a hearty laugh.

YES. YES. OH GOD YES.

Naadia was doing fist pumps and back flips in her mind. He hadn't heard it. Oh man was that a boulder off her back. She smiled and shook her head, boy was she relieved.

"It wasn't important and yeah I did carry you, my aching back would like to thank you...also my throbbing forehead." she said as she rubbed the forming bump on her head.

"Yeah? Why were you so close anyway..trying to sneak a kiss?" he said with a smile as he drew in close and her face visibly reddened.

"What! No no! I was just--uh..I.." Naadia paused and searched within her mind for proper excuse but couldn't think of one. "Shut up and get dressed everyone's worried about you!" she said, her face still beet red as she broke the connection and stomped towards the door. She looked back and found him in close proximity. She held her breath staring at his chest, she couldn't bring herself to meet his eyes. she couldn't, she would fall under his spell..the spell he had over her. But she had no choice, his warm hands went to both sides of her cheeks and raised her head to look at him. He seemed serious for a moment. What was this..

"Naadia.." he began with a sexy low tone.

"Y-Yess?" she said in a whisper, her legs threatening to buckle under her weight.

"If you wanted a kiss..all you had to do is.." he trailed off as his lips drew closer to hers. She gulped and stayed frozen as she watched his lips come closer. This was happening. This is what she wanted..

JUST THEN

The door swung open, thrusting Naadia into Aiden which sent them both flying onto the ground followed by a thud and groans of pain.

"AIDEN!" Andre yelled out as he damn near pounced on the duo and practically shoved Naadia aside so he could bear hug his friend.

"YOUR AWAKE." Andre said as he continue to choke hold his friend. "I was worried about you man!"

"ANDRE..CAN'T..BREATH.." Aiden gasped out as he tapped the brit on the arm surrendering.

"Oh sorry there." Andre released his hold still grinning from ear to ear.

Naadia once again staggered to her feet, rubbing her head. This was the second time Andre had interrupted a would-be-kiss moment. Damn him.

"I umm i'm gonna go freshen up." she began as she avoided Aiden's intense stare.

"I'll meet up with ya later..glad to have ya back Aiden!" she said as she made a quick exit and practically ran back to her room. When she arrived she quickly shut the door, Jem and Riri weren't here thank god. She pressed her back up against the wall and slid down to the ground placing a hand on her rapidly heart. It wouldn't stop, her heart continued to beat like crazy almost as if it were to pop out of her chest. It kept playing her mind, his hands, his eyes, his lips.

Naadia let out a sign and stared at the ceiling.

"When will this torment end"
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated as promised. I feel really inspired so def. look forward to more chapters. :D
I might do one more right after this, either way i'll update a lot more.