Sexy runs in the family

&T w i s t it all up

Naadia along with RiRi and Jem watched as the trio of cheerleaders approached closer. On Nina's left was Gabby, another brunette, blue eyes, great face, great body, as for brains, she lacked in that department. On Nina's right was Kelly, blond, hazel eyes, classy face, classy body, another dead head.

"3 against 3 its bout to be a showdown ladies." RiRi said in a fake western accent and devious smirk on her face.

"Someone shoot me." Naadia said lowly along with a groan.

The three oversexed ladies stopped just a few feet away from the opposite girls almost staring them down. In that moment people began to crowed around the six, excited and curious as to what would happen. The tension only grew though as the silence deafened the packed hallway.

"Damn this school is nosy." Jem whispered as she looked around to all the people that was watching. Nina placed her hands on her hips and gave a nasty look to Naadia.

"What do you want with Aiden." she said bluntly and sharply. Naadia thrown off by the question scratched her head licking her dry lips before she answered.

"Uhh...nothing?" she answered not really understanding the source of the question.

"You obviously want something from him." Nina said getting annoyed with the slightly younger female.

"Look he just asked me if he could walk to school with me, I don't know why your making a big deal-.."

"Its a big deal because hes MINE." she said with anger emphasizing on the word 'mine.'

"I didn't know Aiden was property." Jem said with a scoff.

"Stay out of it loner." Gabby snapped at her.

"Such feistyness from an airhead." Jem responded back with calmness.

"She makes it sound like she has him on a leash." Naadia said to RiRi with her head slightly tilt eyes widened innocently.

"No wonder hes trying to venture out." RiRi said folding her arms under her chest with a nod.

"Poor Poor man." Jem added flicking something from under her fingernail.

"DON'T IGNORE ME." Nina almost yelled drawing ever so close to Naadia with a threatening glare. "Stay away from him or i'll-..." She said with anger in her eyes. Naadia gulped trying to soothe her dry throat as she stared into the intense eyes in front of her.

"Or you'll what Nina? Tell your daddy on her?" a slightly deep but soothing but British accented voice came from the crowd. Everyone's head literally turned back as a person began to make his way through the crowd. All of a sudden there were dreamy sighs coming from almost every girl in the room. It was none other then Andre, he placed a hand on both Jem's and Naadia's shoulders as he stared at the head cheerleader. Naadia blushed slightly as she stared up at the also 5'10 male, his hair was short and dirty blond but a bit more darker seeing as it was mixed with black streaks, he had a lean face and greenish blue eyes, he wore a white shirt with a sick design of a red dragon, an expensive silver wrist watch, baggy pants and what seemed to be brand new white nikes, he to had one pierced ear, with Andre's face he had more of a devious look but wasn't as bad as his best friend Aiden, as he stood there a sexy smile was planted on his face as he challenged the girl.

Nina stared at him with annoyed eyes and scoffed at him.

"This doesn't involve you Andre." she said putting her focus back to Naadia.

"But it does though! Ya see these girls are my buddies I gotta look out for em." he said with a grin. RiRi giggled at the lie that so smoothly escaped the male's lips.

'When will this ennnnnnd.' Naadia thought miserably as she bit down on her bottom lip. The bell would probably ring now and she wasn't going to be late for class on the first day of school, though she wasn't really in any rush to go.

Nina stared at Andre's smiling face then to Naadia, then to Jem and RiRi.

"This isn't over..stay away from Aiden." she said again threateningly before she turned away and began to walk away along with her two kiss asses. By then people began to depart from the scene and head off to class.

Naadia let out a sigh of relief and turned to Andre.

"I really owe you one Andre." she said with a small smile.

"We all owe you one, if I had to look at Nina's face any longer I would have keeled over." Jem said as she began to walk to class. Naadia scrunched her face at her departing friends before she shook her head and let out a sigh. Andre suddenly let out a laugh startling the petite girl.

"Whats so funny?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow taken aback by his amazing smile.

"Your friends are something." he said with a chuckle.

"Ya..but gotta love em." Naadia added with a smile. "But really thanks." she said as she held her books close to her chest.

"No problem, she really can be a bitch sometimes, I don't know how Aiden can stand attracting those kinds of women." he said with a shake of his head. Naadia laughed and nodded.

"But hey look you and your friends should join us for lunch." Andre said with a toothy grin.

Naadia stared at him admiring his handsome face for a moment before she looked back at where Nina once stood.

"But what about..ya know..her." she said looking back up at him.

"Don't worry about her, she won't know where we're goin, me and Aiden have our own little special spot. " he said with a wink before he walked past her and began to walk away just giving her a wave of his hand.

"Aiden will come pick ya up before lunch." he said lastly before he disappeared into another hall. Naadia blinked a couple of times before a smile graced her face.

"Maybe it won't be such a bad day after all." she said as she headed to class with the others but in the pit of her stomach she felt something would go wrong.

~~~~~~
The rest of the morning was dreadfully slow, Naadia informed her two best friends about their little lunch date with Aiden and Andre.

"Well me and Jem have Andre for 5th period so you know we'll probably just meet ya wherever this 'special spot' is, oo this is exciting." Jem said to Naadia with a large smile as they headed towards their 5th period.

"Hm well he told me to wait in front of my class and wait for Aiden.." Naadia said leaning against the wall of her classroom, hers was the closest. "I didn't even see him in the other three classes I have with him."

"That boys gonna fail." Jem said finally speaking out.

"I heard hes personally tutored so he doesn't really need to be here." RiRi said fishing for something in her purse.

"That doesn't make sense.." Naadia said cracking her stiff arm. "Why would you come to school to ditch?"

"Maybe hes just here for Andre." RiRi said as she finally found what she was looking for which was a brush and began to smooth down her long flowy black hair.

"Aw isn't that nice, well lets go to class I don't want to get bitched at by the teacher." Jem said flatly as she ushered RiRi away.

"See ya at lunch kay?" RiRi said as she tried to juggle walking and brushing her hair at the same time.

Naadia waved to her friends and entered into the classroom. Sitting down she placed all her utensils out on the table before staring out of the window right next to her. The weather was definitely nice today, she placed her elbow promptly on the desk and placed her head on her opened palm as she began to think about her two new friends.

'So weird how I've known those guys for years and they talk to me now...oh well maybe its a good sign' she thought with a smile.

~*~*~ After 5th~*~*~

"UGH can't stand history, power to whoever can stay awake in that class." Naadia said with a groan out loud to herself as she exited the classroom and happened to see Aiden standing right by the door.

"I feel the same way." Aiden said with a laugh as her now stood next to her. "Ya ready to go?" he asked her as he began walking. She followed after giving him a nod.

"So wheres this spot of yours?" Naadia said feeling her throat sting at the sudden dryness.

"You'll see when we get there." he said with a smirk.

"Hey Aiden.." Naadia began.

"Ya?"

"Ya got something to drink? Feels like theres a desert in my throat." she said letting out a small cough. Aiden gave a little chuckle and reached behind him sticking his hand into his backpack revealing a bottled soda handing it to her.

"Thanks." she said with a smile as she quickly opened it placing the rim to her lips as she tipped it letting the carbonated liquid soothe her aching throat. "You and Andrea have really done a lot for me today." she said to him as they began to turn into a hallway.

Aiden looked at her for a quick second before looking away.

"Yeah..uh sorry about Nina." he said avoiding eye contact.

"oh? Andre told you huh?" Naadia teased.

"Yeah..its hard to get rid of that girl." he admitted rubbing he back of his neck embarrassingly. Naadia laughed and gave him a small pat on the back.

"We all have our problems." she said as she began to look around still gripping the drink firm in hand.

"Almost sort of kinda there Naad." Aiden said as he looked to her.

"That's reassuring.." Naadia said with an eye roll as they turned another hallway, she hadn't noticed that Aiden had started calling her Naad till just then, guess it was her new nickname.

'Its kinda cute.' she thought to herself as she popped open the soda bottle.

But as she began to get wrapped up into the thoughts of Aiden giving her cute little nicknames she harshly bumped into someone knocking he drink out of her hand and on the person she had bumped into.

"ohhh my gosh im so sorry-.." but as she went to apologize she saw who she had spilled the drink on..it was none other then Nina.

Both Naadia and Aiden stood there shocked, but not as much as Nina. She stood there arms up in the air looking down at her ruin clothes.

"You..YOU." she said looking up at Naadia who had 'kill her' all over her face. Naadia stood frozen completely shocked by the bad luck she was experiencing today.

"Ooo Nina babe it looks good on you." Aiden joked letting out a laugh as he grabbed Naadia's hand and jetted out of the hallway.

"Shes gonna kill me, I thought she wasn't going to before but I know she will now." Naadia said as she tried to keep up with Aiden's fast pace, especially seeing as he had her hand which made her blush slightly.

"Don't worry about it." Aiden said with a laugh, he honestly thought it was funny. They continued sprinting for a bit till they reached a stair case, the area was completely empty. Naadia looked around the semi dark area then at the flight of stairs.

"I've never been here before." she said curiously following Aiden as he climbed up.

"Yeah its kinda secret, me and Andre found it by accident when we were ditchin." he smirked to himself as he continued onward.

"You two sure are model students." Naadia said sarcastically. "So where does this lead to?" she asked before they had reached the top of the stares and were confronted by a single doorway.

"To the roof of the school. It really has a great view." he said with a smile.

"Oh really?" she said leaning against the wall near the door, she felt like she needed a small break after their little exercise.

"Yeah.." Aiden said as he began to draw closer to her. Naadia stared at him with question wondering what he was up to. He was now inches from her small figure, he seem to tower over her slightly but he had leaned down slightly to her height placing his arm over her head and his other hand in his pocket as she stared deeply into her eyes. Naadia's breath seem to get stuck in her throat, she almost felt like she was being suffocated. Being this close to a guy got her nervous for some reason, though he smelt really really good, it sent her into a little dazed state.

"Your really cute Naad." he said in a low deep voice.

Naadia gulped and sucked in he bottom lip.

'Is...he gonna..kiss me?' she asked herself in her mind as his face was suddenly an inch closer to hers. She stared at his full lips and began to feel her heart quicken even more than before her whole body tensed up. His lips were almost almost touching hers his head tilted his eyes disappearing from her view just a bit. Just as the kiss was to planted the door suddenly swung open letting beams of sunlight enter into the dark stairway a breeze chilling up the surroundings.

"Am I interrupting?" Andre said leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face. Both Naadia and Aiden turned their heads to stare at the dirty blond haired male with surprise. Aiden pulled away from the tensed girl shoving both his hands into his pockets looking slightly annoyed with his friend.

"Naadia! you look beet red." Andre teased as Aiden walked right past him.

"What! I do?!" she said frantically as she covered her face with her small hands.

"Your so cute ha." Andre said as he wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulders and lead her to open roof. There were Jem, RiRi, and Aiden sittind down in the middle of the roof with a spread of food in front of them. RiRi waved at the approaching pair with a large smile. But before they reached their friends Aiden leaned down to Naadia's ear.

"I think he likes you." he whispered before releasing his arm from her shoulders going on ahead leaving the blushing girl to stand there for a moment.

"I wonder if that's a good thing.." she said quietly to herself as she drew closer to her friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this little chapter was soooo corny when I wrote it. haha oh well.
Comments= love