Sexy runs in the family

& a m i l l i o n ways to be c r u e l

After the event at the festival the weekend went by in a rather depressing tone. Trying in every possibly way to cheer their friend up, RiRi and Jem left that Sunday night defeated and feeling bad themselves. That Monday another day had started and Naadia decided that she would simply go about the day normally. Though that could be easier said than done.

"Sorry you guys." Naadia said as she opened her locker, her two friends standing on either side of it.

"For what?" RiRi asked as she texted away on her phone.

"For being a brat when we were trying to cheer her up." Jem answered RiRi.

"Oh ok then yes you should be sorry." RiRi replied head still absorbed with whoever she was texting.

Naadia glared at both her friends and then let out a sigh. "Yes I apologize for being a brat." she repeated as she closed her locker and turned her back to it and leaned against the small metal door. A silence befell her before she began to speak again.

"As much as I would love to throw myself off of a bridge before admitting to this but you guys have to think, Nina had a point."

"I think you should go jump off that bridge now." Jem added as she turned herself to face her friend.

"But really! Aiden never spoke to me until now, why is that?" Naadia said to her friend with a challenging voice.

"Maybe he was sick of dating psychotic women." RiRi exclaimed finally putting her phone away.

Naadia let another sigh escape her lips before she looked down at her books which were pressed tightly to her chest. "I guess..maybe you guys are right." she said looking up with a small smile. "I shouldn't have let the evil cheerleader convince me other wise."

"Glad you finally saw that." RiRi said with a smile before the three of them began to walk to their individual classes.

"By the way Ri." Jem said as he turned her head to look at her friend. "Who were you texting for an hour straight."

RiRi smiled and shook her head. "I'm not tellinggg." she said with a singing voice before she swooped into the classroom that they had just reached. Jem and Naadia looked at each other with question before looking at the closed door that their friend had just escaped behind.

"Thats suspicious." Naadia said with an eyebrow raise.

"I know right." Jem said squinting her eyes in a curious manner. "Anyway we'll get it out of her sooner or later." she said before giving her friend a quick hug and departing to her own class.

And then there was Naadia. She shook her head at her friend and walked the empty hallway to her class. 'I wonder who it is though.' she thought to herself as she continued to walk. As she drew closer to her destination, the desire to ditch class grew ever so strong. It was just English, she knew how to speak and write in English so why go? That wrongful motivation not to go to was enough to persuade the girl. She turned around and headed towards the stair way to the school's roof. Ever since they went up there with Aiden and Andre that was her favorite spot to eat and just relax.

Speaking of Aiden.

She hadn't seen him yet. Her original plan was just to avoid him but she didn't even get the chance to do that since he was obviously not here. She didn't even explain why she left that night, and she knew that he had given her a call a few times after she left. All in which she ignored. It made her feel a tad guilty that she didn't even respond to his calls. He must think that she was awful.

"Maybe i'll run into him later today.." she reassured herself as she reached the door. Wrapping her fingers around it she twisted it to the left and opened it, allowing all the sun and its rays to hit her.The momentary blindness covered the scene that was in front of her but only for a second.

When she regained her vision her eyes widened and her heart stopped. There they were. Locked in a tight embrace,lips pressed against each other in a romantic kiss, stood Aiden and Nina, her presence unknown to the couple.

Naadia stood there as her breath refused to circulate throughout her body. Was she really seeing this? No it couldn't be. Aiden wasn't standing there kissing Nina, no it wasn't real. But it was, it was real and it was happening. Naadia slowly closed the door but stood frozen in that spot. Her face burned for some reason and her hands were shaking. She wasn't sure why though. Aiden and Nina were dating weren't they? Why would she be shocked that they were kissing. Despite all the denial that she was placing within her head, her heart couldn't stop beating at an alarming rate. Slowly, her head tilted down and she noticed the small droplets of water hitting the cement floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the shortness, I planned to update right away..like later tonight or tomorrow lol