Sexy runs in the family

Silly boy

"Why am I crying.." she whispered to herself as she sniffled and wiped the droplets of tears that streamed down her cheeks.

"I should have known better." she said to herself with a small chuckle. Letting go of the door knob she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in an effort to relax her nerves. But as she gave herself a moment to calm herself the door swung open. Startled she took a step back as she was now face to face with Aiden.

"Aiden.." she said as all efforts of "calming" herself went out of the window and she began to cry again. It was too much. She liked him too much. And just the fact that she saw him holding Nina like that was too much for her. It was all just too much.

"Naad-.."

"Don't..say anything." she said as she felt the sadness in her morph into anger. Tears of sadness burned with hate. For what? She wasn't sure.

Aiden stood there and stared. He made no attempt to speak again for a moment. They simply just stared at each other.

"Listen-.."

As his voice came about once again she turned away and began to walk down the stairs.

"Hey wait your not going to let me explain?" he said as he rushed after her.

"Nope." she said as he tried to lose him. She didn't want anything more to do with Aiden. While that thought was painful and selfish she couldn't bear being hurt like that again.

"Naadia." he said as he grabbed her arm as she reached the main hallway of the school. She stopped in her tracks as she was unable to move, she refused to turn around to look at him. She might just start crying again.

"Its better..that I don't talk to you anymore." she said quietly still not facing him. To that he said nothing. He kept her hold on her without a word. She then heard a sigh emitted from him.

"You don't get it." he said.

"I don't need to get it." she snapped back yanking her arm away from him. "Just don't bother talking to me again." and then she walked to her class. Naadia didn't turn to look at him. Didn't even glance. She simply just walked at a fast pace hands balled into a fist. She heard his footsteps trail behind her at an equal pace. Was he following her? Why was he doing this, he had Nina so why was he trying to explain himself to her.

All she knew was that image up on the roof continued to replay over and over again her mind. Each time her heart throbbed painfully.

Her eyes slowly darted behind her as she saw that he was still hot on her trail. "Jeez hes persistant." she whispered to herself in annoyance as she approached her classroom. Grasping the door knob quickly she entered in and shut it holding the door shut with her hands.

"Naadia I would appreciate it if you didn't lock my students out of the classroom." the teacher suddenly said causing the girl to snap her head to the front of the class. Everyone, including RiRi and Jem as well as Andre all stared at her in deep confusion.

"ohh.." she said as she took a step back from the door. She forgot Aiden had this class with her. Embarrassed, the girl quickly made her way to her desk located between her two friends. On her way she ignored the giggles and chatters among the other students.

"What was that about?" Jem asked scooting her desk closer to Naadia's.

"I..don't want to talk about it." she said slowly as she tilted her head down avoiding Aiden who walked into the room and seated himself beside Andre who asked the same question.

"May I have your attention class." the teachers voice projected above all of the chatter. "As you may know our annual snow trip is coming up this weekend. Now many of you have signed up for it already but you will be able to choose a sort of buddy on this trip-.."

"I want Naadia as my partner." Aiden suddenly said with a hand raised high in the air causing everyone's heads to turn to his direction. Including Naadia's.

'"What?" she said coming out of her dazed state.

"Then I want Andre as my partner!" RiRi exclaimed pointing to the accented student. After that a disappointed groan from the females of the classroom.

"What lovely friends I have." Jem said sarcastically seeing as she was left out. "I guess I can go with Jimmy." she said as she turned herself around to smile and smirk at the shy boy of their class. He seemingly blushed and looked down twiddling his fingers together. Everyone knew he had a huge crush on Jem.

"God hes too cute." Jem said as RiRi laughed.

"OK OK thats fine." the teacher said shaking his head as he wrote down the out bursts on paper. Naadia's head slowly turned to Aiden's direction. He in the meantime was looking at her as well. Lips twitched upward into a smirk.

"What is he thinking?" she said quietly to herself as a chill ran up her spine. That was never a good sign.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry chapter is short but I bet ya can't wait for the next one because there will be so much more drama because thats what makes a story interesting right right right? lol