Status: Active

The Pain of Love: Let's Celebrate the Drama

Cinq

Ravyn came out of her room about an hour later. She walked into the living room and only saw her brother. She cocked and eyebrow, sat next to Tom and looked them.

"Où les mecs vous aller?" (Where did the guys go?)

"Ils sont allés à aller chercher Tom..." (They went to go find Tom...) Bill answered her.

"Allez trouver Tom... mais où est-il allé?" (Go find Tom...but where did he go?)

"To kill Gary. And I hope he does personally." Tom intervened.

"QUOI?" (WHAT?)

"Yeah. He left when you went to your room. The others went after him after about a half hour."

"Mon dieu.." (My god..) Tom's cell phone began to play some random rap song as he answered it.

"Hello? Oh hey Georg. Oh ok. Damn really? Man that sucks...Ok see you then just walk in, door's unlocked." He closed his cell phone and looked at his distraught sister. "They found him downtown. He couldn't find the douchebag. So they went back to their hotel so he could calm down. But they are going to come back tonight for a little bit." Ravyn nodded and turned towards her room.

"Attendez!" (Wait!) She turned towards her littlest brother and looked at him. He was still wrapped in a blanket but he did look a lot better. He stood quickly and engulfed her into a hug. Over her shoulder he looked at his brother. Soon Tom engulfed both siblings. They heard the door open. Almost immediately they heard several "awes". Before they could look up the guys came over and joined the group hug. When they all pulled away, one by one the guys from Tokio Hotel gave Ravyn a hug. She thanked them and walked to her room. After about five minutes there was a slight knock on her door. She answered and saw a weary Tom. She moved aside and allowed him in. Once the door was closed he swept her into his arms.

"Oh Gott Ravyn. Es tut mir leid, dass ich konnte ihn nicht finden. Sie haben keine Ahnung, wie schlecht ich ihn töten wollen. Das nächste Mal, wenn er beschließt, sein Gesicht zu zeigen ... Ich schwöre zu Gott ... Er ist gestorben." Tom rambled into her hair. She let a small smile creep to her face as she pulled away and looked at him.

"What?" She looked at him puzzled. A light shade of pink tinted his cheeks as he smiled.

"Sorry. I said 'Oh god Ravyn. I'm so sorry that I couldn't find him. You have no idea how bad I want to kill him. The next time he decides to show his face...I swear to god...he is dead.' When I'm mad I tend to ramble in German."

"I understand. I do the same thing only in French. And don't worry about him...please."

"I can not help but worry. I really like you Ravyn." Ravyn bit her lip and looked up at him.

"I really like you as well Tom." She smiled and grabbed his hand. "Let's go watch something with the others. Oui?"

"Ja..." They both walked out and began watching Family Guy.

"Hey RayRay...do you think we could watch a home video...one from France so the guys can see our old home...?" Billy boy asked.

"Do you really want to see mom?" She questioned with a caring tone. He slowly nodded as his older brother pulled him in for a hug. "Of course we can. If they want to watch one that is..."

"Of course we do." Bill answered and smiled at his spitting image. Ravyn walked to her room. She went to the corner of her room where all their home movies were. She brought out the one of the boys third birthday. As they began to watch the boys had Ravyn point everything out. It was near 6 when they stopped watching their home movies.

"What do we want for dinner?" Georg asked as he looked directly at Ravyn with a huge smile. She just laughed and stood.

"We were going to have pot roast for the boys and I was going to make myself stuffed cabbage."

"Ooh stuffed cabbage sounds delicious!" Bill bounced excitedly while the others shook their heads.

"I'll go start dinner then." Ravyn began dinner while humming to herself. When dinner was done she called everyone into the kitchen. The men grabbed their food and went to the living room to eat and watch more Family Guy. As Ravyn was getting hers, her cell phone began ringing. She blushed when everyone heard "Automatic" start to play. She quickly answered.

"Bonjour? Ripley! Comment êtes-vous? Je vais bien. J'ai tellement de choses à vous dire. Oh que c'est merveilleux. Vous devez signaler à Cecilia je dis salut. Quand? Si vite? Je n'ai pas le sortir lit plus. Vraiment? Vous n'avez pas l'esprit? Alors je vais vous voir dans quelques semaines. Oh, je vais vous parler plus tard, j'ai un autre appel. Bye et je vais vous voir bientôt." (Hello? Ripley! How are you? I'm fine. I have so much to tell you. Oh that is wonderful. You must tell Cecilia I say hi. When? So soon? I don't have the pull out couch anymore. Really? You don't mind? Then I will see you in a few weeks. Oh I'll talk to you later, I have another call. Bye and I'll see you soon.) "Hello? Oh hey Mary. You're sick? Til what time? 1? Yeah I can. I'll be there in a half hour." She sighed and hung up her phone. She put her plate back and walked into the living room. The guys looked at her.

"Gotta go into work?" Tom Tom asked her.

"Yeah...Mary is sick. So I'm going to fill in."

"But its your one day off from all your jobs!" Billy boy whined.

"I know but we need the money. I gotta go get ready." She went to her room and got into her uniform. She put her hair up into a messy bun and grabbed a sweater as she walked out. "If you guys could clean up please? Put everything into the fridge and do the dishes." The boys nodded as she smiled and walked out the front door. About two hours later the boys were bored.

"Why don't we go get desert at the cafe?" Billy boy suggested.

"How are we going to pay for that?" His brother looked at him skeptically. "Dude we need to get jobs soon so we can help out." Billy boy nodded.

"Why don't we go onto the street and you play your guitar and I'll sing?" Tom laughed at him.

"Are you serious?"

"You guys are musicians?" Gustav asked.

"All of us are. Ravyn taught us everything."

"You should try and make a band." Georg smiled. The boys just shrugged. They all made their way to the cafe. Ravyn smiled when she saw them.

"Come in guys have a seat? What can I get you?" She seated them and handed them the ice cream menu.

"You know what we want..." TomTom smiled along with his brother.

"We'll have whatever they are..." Ravyn nodded.

"So 6 brownie sundaes coming up." She walked to the kitchen to place the order. The guys looked around.

"Wow there's like no one here..." Billy boy stated.

"Thank you captain obvious." TomTom replied in a duh tone. His younger twin frowned and stuck out his tongue. Soon enough Ravyn returned with their sundaes.

"Don't worry about the bill...the manager said it was alright. Her daughter is a huge fan of you guys I guess. The only thing I need from you is autographs." She laughed and handed them a pen and a piece of paper from her pad. The guys laughed and signed the paper. Ravyn nodded and walked back to her manager's office. Once again she stood next to them in the blink of an eye. "How are they?"

"Deriscious..." The group smiled. She laughed and pulled a chair over, sitting next to the table. She went to say something when she felt a hard hand on her shoulder. She saw her brothers staring wide eyed at someone behind her. She knew exactly who it was. She gulped and turned around.

"Hello Ravyn...boys..."

"Hi Uncle Drew..." All three said.

"Ravyn...may I have a word with you..." His voice was menacing but she rose and walked to the back with him. After what seemed forever she came out with tears in her eyes. "Now remember what I said..." For some odd reason Tom got a lot of courage in him. He stood and walked up to his uncle.

"And what did you say to her?"

"Why the fuck should I tell you?"

"Because I fucking asked."

"Watch your tone with me boy..." His uncle took a step to him. He heard his brother slightly squeak behind him. "I should take you boys under my wing. Your sister is turning you gay. And you know we hate gays in our family..."

"One. Bill isn't gay you pig fucker. Two. What the fuck did you say to my sister?" His uncle smacked him across the face. He quickly gained his composure to see Ravyn smack his uncle back. Her hand flew to her mouth and she backed away.

"Now you've done it girl. You just wait. I'll get you and do the things you should have let your father do. My little brother killed himself because you wouldn't give him what he needed you little bitch. Now you just wait...I'll get you and kill those faggot brothers of yours..." He spit out a tiny bit of blood and walked out. Leaving those in the small restaurant shocked.