Status: Getting there. pop in and tell us how we're doing :) Have a good new year!

Give Me a Kiss and I Will Surrender

Good Riddance, though im sad to say;

I found some food, only cereal bars and bread. It was lunch time and I was starving. I walked out empty handed and upset, the bounce in my step long gone.
“Hayley?” I asked re-emerging from the kitchen to find her moved from her place on the floor, she now lay across a bean bag which was printed with a band theme I couldn’t quite see. Her headphones still in her ears but playing quietly, I knew this because she replied.
“What’s up Saffiee?” She took one headphone out of her ear and looked up.
“We have like no food so I’m gonna go out to McDonalds. Want me to get you anything?” I smiled as I walked over to the small table where my keys sat. She hadn’t moved but I could tell she was thinking.
“Urmm… no thanks I think ill go shopping later.” She didn’t look like someone who could cook, but I trusted her. I had to.
“Okay, well I guess ill be off. Do you know where the nearest one is?” I could feel my face go pink as she stared at me blankly. But she nodded, luckily. She stood up and walked over to a small rucksack that sat against the window and from that she pulled out a map. Both from different angles we walked towards the dinner table, she reached it before I did and layed the map out.
“Here is us...’ She pointed out. ‘And this is...’ her finger skimmed the page looking for the place. ‘McDonalds!” she smiled proudly at her find as she pulled out a packet of pins. “Would you mind if I pinned this to the wall so we new where things were?” she said looking up from the map and straight into my eyes. The green in her eyes mesmerized me and then I realized I still hadn’t answered her question.
“Err, yeah sure, go for it. It’s a great idea.” I smiled and turned around before shaking my head out of the trance. Picking my keys up off the table as I passed it I walked out of the door turning to close it and see Hayley pull a small pack of pins out of her rucksack. I ran down the stairs and ran straight into what felt like a soft wall.
“Oh…” I opened my eyes and saw a male torso covered in a jack daniels tee, inches from my nose. I looked down and saw a pair of 6661 Nike Cortez i.ds and grey skinny jeans; I then looked up to see who wore this. Snakebites went through an amazing pair of lips, which was framed underneath with a small tuft of hair. His green eyes sparkled in the sun. A small shimmer, which glinted off of the make up he wore under his eyes like war paint, made me squint my eyes.
“Oh?’ His voice was music to my ears, liquid velvet. I smiled even though his question was threatening. ‘Is that all you can say?”
“Sorry?” I always hated confrontation, so I always became cocky. His face fell. I laughed and walked right passed him. I heard him growl quietly behind me and I turned around and blew him a kiss just to wind him up more. He laughed and walked into the apartment I just walked out from. I pressed the small button on my car keys and unlocked the door, as I climbed in I hit the switch which sat on the dash board and pulled down the roof. It was 95o Fahrenheit in my car and the sun was beautifully set in the sky, not too high or too low. I drove off down the road in the direction Hayley had pointed out to me before I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short. i couldnt think right.
please let me know if you like it so far :) it will get interesting i promise :D

Title from Slipknot: Eeyore :)