Status: Getting there. pop in and tell us how we're doing :) Have a good new year!

Give Me a Kiss and I Will Surrender

My stupid mistakes.

When I woke on a Thursday morning, I did not realise the kind of trouble I was getting myself into when I left that morning. I slid out of my bed, grabbed some skinny jeans out of my wardrobe, and slid them on, taking a second to gather myself I grabbed a shirt that was hanging and put it on. I passed a mirror walking towards my living room and looked at my reflection putting a small amount of eyeliner on I walked into the bathroom, and slowly brushed my teeth watching the clock to my right tick slowly to make another second. I spat into the sink and walked into my living room I clicked on the TV and changed it to the news a bulletin of two missing people came up and a dark skinned young woman read out the headline. “Hayley and Saffiee were last seen in their apartment, both girls have been missing for about 2 weeks and none of their family members have heard from them”. The scene changed to a woman with age pleading to the television viewers “Please, i’m begging you, whoever has my baby, please bring her home she means more to me than anything” she started to sob into a man’s shoulder and the rest of the news seemed to become a blur.I switched off my tv and grabbed my car keys and walked out of my door pulling on my coat, as I seemed to jog down the stairs my footsteps echoed through the pavements walls. I pushed the front door open and walked towards my yellow mini cooper, which sat neatly at the side of the road. As I slid into the driver’s seat and started up the engine the image of the two missing girls ran through my mind, young girls, around my age, missing taken from their families by strangers. What is the world coming too?

I pulled up to a cafe and shut the engine off, the only other thing in the car park was a dark van 3 space from mine. I got out of the car, locked the door, and with a slight jump in my step walked towards the entrance doors. A small group of people sat at a large table as I walked in, I was greeted by friendly faces a young girl around 19 smiled politely at me as I took a seat near a window. I picked up a menu as I slid into my seat and looked over to the other table, one of them with dark hair a piercing on his lip, tattoos all up his arm, tall and skinny was looking at me. I felt myself blush a little, as I looked back the menu. The young girl came over to me, her voice slightly squeaky as she took my order. “Um just a cup of tea will be fine” I smiled as she wrote it down, grinned and walked away. I put the menu back in a stand on the small square table I was at and looked over to the opposite table, my eyes flickering between the people sitting there. Two girls who were with them looked oddly familiar. Had i seen them before? I recognised their faces but not who they were. My tea was brought over to me, and placed on the table, I went to pick it up but the cup was boiling. My immediate reaction was dropping it, stupidly. The cup went crashing to the ground as I exclaimed “Crap!” I jumped out of my seat as the tea poured over the side of the tables, “oh no, oh no, oh no”. I ran around tables close to me grabbing napkins and throwing them at the growing puddle. The tall male who was looking at me seemed to run over and help me, one of his friends following him with a girl in his arms. I looked at them innocently “oh its ok don’t worry I’ve got it” I smiled, guessing to myself that i seemed a little bit pathetic, the tall male grabbed a few more napkin kneeling down dabbing at the spilt liquid, I knelt down with him gathering the damp ones and trying again. I smiled at him and shrugged “it was really hot” I giggled a little but a girly giggle that seemed to appear on its own. He chuckled a little and I smiled to myself, I looked up to the man linking with the woman and smiled a little, now looking at her closer up I still didn’t know where i knew her from. I rose to my feet, and the tall stranger rose to throwing the wet napkins on the table he smiled “That’s the problem with this place always too hot or too cold, never right” he winked and I smiled back at him and brushed my hair behind my ear. I swallowed hard “April” I smiled he grinned back at me again “Jimmy, nice to meet you this is Matt and Hayley” I looked at them looking at the girls face, and realised. She was the girl from the news, one of the missing girls; I looked at her arms, bruised and the man holding her. His tight grip like a vice around her arm. I smiled a little my eyes rising as I realised I looked back to Jimmy, he seemed cute. Was he with these kidnappers? I looked behind them and shot a glance at the other girl; she was Saffiee the other missing girl. These people had taken them from their homes, from their families. I smiled “um, i have to go now sorry things to do you know” I smiled again and turned to walk away I came closer to the door and shot a glace back to them, Jimmy watching as I exited. I walked out and dialled 999 on my mobile as I pulled it out of my pocket, raising it to my ear. I began to breathe slowly as I approached my car the dial tones ringing. My heart began to race as a woman answered “hello, police what’s the problem?” i took a deep breath and began talking quietly, “Hello, my names April I’m at a local cafe and i think I’ve just found the two missing people, Hayley and Saffiee” the woman took a breath “ok sweetie, where are you?” As I was about to take my next few words my phone was taken out of my hands.

I turned slowly to see the man formally introduced as matt before, with my phone in his hand he looked at me evily “wouldn’t want to do that now would we?” I could hear the woman shouting through the phone hello but I looked at him in disbelief, this was them, I was right the kidnappers. He threw my phone on the floor and stomped on it I shouted out “NO!” and looked at him both shocked and scared at the same time, I had to get away. I turned around not looking where I was going and ran I was caught out when I saw an arm appear out in front of me. I slammed against the floor the air taken from my lungs, I laid their gasping for air and as I looked up Jimmy was staring down at me I grabbed the back of my head in excruciating pain and looked at my hand, blood. Jimmy knelt down closer to my face “I’m so sorry”. I looked at him scared as he grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet; he grabbed my arms and held them behind me. I could see Matt approaching me with a grin on his face in the background I could see the rest of the group throwing the two missing girls into the back of the van, Matt looked at me and brushed the hair out of my face “such a pretty waste” my eyes widened and I felt the urge to scream but I was terrified. Matt turned and began walking to the van calling back over his shoulder, “put her in the back with the other two”. My body was shook at Jimmy turned me around to face him and looking at me in the eyes his blue eyes seemed apologetic but it was not going to work on me. He took a deep breath, pulled me towards his chest and brushed the hair behind my ears “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle”.

I was dragged over the van, Jimmy’s grip on my arm tighter than ever the doors of the van were open and two other men were standing at either side of them one, with long dark hair looked at Jimmy confused “And who is she?”, I bowed my head a little not wanting to look any of them in the eye. Jimmy replied from behind me “She knows”. Both men sighed I looked to the one on the left, he was slightly shorter than most of them but I quickly looked away. He walked over, grabbed my face, and turned it towards him “Not that bad of a looker is she...” he smiled and looked at jimmy who tensed up as he said those words and with a harsh tone in his voice replied “This one is mine, you can have the next one”. The smaller man’s face changed to a disappointed look and shrugged. Jimmy turned me to face him one last time and held my head to face him while I was resisting he grabbed my cheeks and forced me to look at him and his voice flat, but intoxicating at the same time spoke out “sweet dreams”, I looked at him and lowered my brow as he threw me into the blackness of the van and everything seemed to fade out.
♠ ♠ ♠
its only a small part at the moments cos ive only just come into it :) hope you like it :D xx