‹ Prequel: My Safe Haven

10 Things

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up with an arm around my waist and goose bumps running up and down my arms. I opened my eyes, and yawned and looked up. I saw a sleeping Ethan ad I gasped. I moved back quickly, not remembering that I was on a hammock and fell onto the ground. A few seconds later another body fell down next to mine and I yelped. I turned my head ad the bright green eyes of Ethan stared back at me.

“Good morning.” he mumbled to me and I groaned in response.

“Yeah, great way to wake up right?” I asked him and he nodded. Cause this, but I feel like for being such an ass to you.” he said and I laughed.

“Not the way I would choose to wake up every morning though.” he said and stood up, and then held out his hand and helped me up. Then remembered what happened yesterday and I sat back down on the hammock.

“I thought that it was just a bad dream.” I mumbled and he sat down next to me.

“I feel bad. I mean I know I didn’t cause this, but I feel bad for being such an ass to you.” he said and I laughed.

“Lay off your daily bowl of jackass and we wont have a problem. I mea I miss being friends with you, but what you did was a jackass thing to do.” I said and he nodded.

“I know, and I miss being friends with you too. Forgive me?” he asked and I put my pointer finger under my chin and made like I had to really thing.

“Only if you help me complete my list.”

“What list?”

“My list of ten things to do before I die.”

“That sounds depressing.”

“It is, but the ten things on the list sound pretty fun.”

“Can I see it?”

“Every single one but number ten.” I said, quickly remmeber hat number ten is to kiss him. I felt my self blush and he laughed

“What’s number ten?”

“You’ll find out sooner or later.” I said and looked away as he tried to read the emotions in my eyes.

“Okay? So which one would you like to do first?” he asked me and I smiled and looked down at my list.

“Let’s see here. How about number 4.” I said and he smiled.

“And what is number 4 since you wont let look at the list?” he asked me and I laughed.

“Number 4 is: Learn how to play guitar.” I said and he smiled.

“I can teach you that.” he said and I smiled.

“Thank you!” I squealed and hugged him.
♠ ♠ ♠
epically short i know, and im sorry. im kinda stuck on where to go with this story!!! and im sorry it took so long to get this out.