‹ Prequel: A Love With Frank Iero

A Love For Gerard Way

Chapter One

Well I am back and with a child.Yes I did get pregnant after all that.But I never went back home.Stupid of me they have probably moved on without me and Gerard is probably sad and crying and taking care of Helena all alone.What an idiot of me I wish I could take it back.
Well my son's name is Gerard Arthur Way.Yes I did name him after Gerard.Well I am going to the store to pick somethings up for him and me.After our car died in the middle of the road.This made me really pissed off.Then Gerard Jr. started to cry and I couldn't get him to stop and I was about to cry too.

"Sssh you need to stop hunny Mommy will go find a person to help us," I said to Gerard.

I started to walk up the road.It was getting dark so I went back to the car then I saw two strange figues in the back of the car then I ran to the car.

"Hey, get away from my child you two," I said to the two strangers then I got a good look at them and they were Gerard and Lindsey and they were shocked but mostly Gerard.

"Why would you leave your baby alone on the side of the road," said Lindsey with a harsh-tone.

"Well I was looking for a person to help us since our car is dead," I replied.

"Well you should of just walked to our house we could of helped we don't live far from her like 1 mile from here," said Lindsey again.

Gerard pretty much just kept looking at me and the baby and I said.

"Gerard this maybe yours I never took the DNA Test because I was afraid he wasn't yours".

"Well you could of least not run away from the problem I would take care of him like me is my son," he yelled at me and got in the front of my sisters car and looked out the window.

"Don't worry Sarah he will get over it we should go back so you can get some food for you guys" said Lindsey.

"Okay thnak you"I replied.

"No problem sis"Lindsey said.