‹ Prequel: A Love With Frank Iero

A Love For Gerard Way

Chapter Two

"Well I am very unhappy with Sarah, she decided to run form her problems but they are back. She made go through all this pain and she comes back thinking she will be with me again, I don't think so she will have to try harder to get me back way harder" Gerard said to himself in the car back to the house.

"Well guys were here" said Lindsey.

"I am so happy I am back home with my family can't wait to see the guys and Helena she probably all grown up,"I said after Lindsey.

"Well you would never know if she is since you been gone for a year," said Gerard and opened the door and slammed it hard and stormed through the door.

"I can't handle you guys fighting over the past you should just go in there and say you are so sorry for what you did and want to work this out, just do it for me please," said Lindsey.

"Well I will try he will probably stuborn about it but I will try for you sis," I said then walked out the car and walked through the door and walked throught the first door and I see Gerard on the floor with Helena and she ran up to me and says.

"Hello mommy, where have you been mommy?" she said in a little voice.

" Well I needed a break but I am back, so can you go play with your toys while me and daddy talk."

" Okay mommy and daddy," she said then ran to her room.

"So what the hell do you want to talk about?" Gerard said with the same harsh-tone.

" Why are you so fucking stuborn about this I came back for a reason, I wanted to see you again, I still love you and I want to work this out for us and the kids please," said Sarah.