Status: Comments Appreciated!

And I'm Too Good for You? Ha! ... Right

#11

I awoke to a pounding headache and an awful taste in my mouth. I lifted my head up and looked around. I was in my room alright. I could feel my sweaty booze stained clothes clinging to my body still. I groaned as I sat up.

When I did I looked to the floor and saw Mikey camped out. “Mikey?” I asked making my head pound, and in return causing me to groan.

He stirred and sat up rubbing his eyes underneath his glasses. “Feeling better?” He asked cheerily.

I groaned and said, “Bastard you knew I’d have a hangover.”

I heard him chuckle and ask quietly as I got out of bed, “Why’d you drink so much?”

“I drank a lot to forget about certain things... that I don’t wanna talk about.”

“Okay, well I’m gonna go ahead and head out now that you’re awake,” he said hugging me. “And Seleste?”

“Yeah?”

“Get in the shower you reek of sweat, sex, and booze,” He chuckled lightly.

I laughed lightly and grabbed some stuff for a shower when Rylee barged into my room yelling at the top of her lungs, “What the fuck is wrong with you?! You go to a party our first week here and get blind stinking DRUNK? And when I say I’m not drinking you laugh like it’s a fucking JOKE to you?! I was worried sick about you! I’ve never seen you so drunk! And when Ray found your passed out body in the hallway with Frank…” She took a deep breath to calm herself. “Answer this one question: why the hell did you drink so fucking much?”

I stood there as silent tears trailed down my cheeks. I was not going to tell her about how our old friend’s deaths lead me to drink last night. She was not going to know how I had loved him with all my heart before he died. I was not going to tell her how Frank’s and Gerard’s smoking made me think of my grandpa. She was not going to know these things that I kept secret. So I stood there quiet as I cried until she left the room with a frustrated sigh.