Status: Comments Appreciated!

And I'm Too Good for You? Ha! ... Right

#2

Rylee's POV

I was sitting in the back of my Geometry class when he called my name.

"Raylee Staffer?" he asked.

"It's Rylee Stauffer, dumbass."I corrected him.

The class erupted in laughter and 'oohs!' or 'Did she just say that?'
Which I personally thought was funny.

"Excuse me?" the young looking old fart said.

"I think you heard me," I retorted.

"I don't like your tone missy," he pointed his index finger at me.

I laughed loudly, "You sound just like my mother."

"Principal's office. Now!" he yelled pointing from me to the door.

"Now problem," I shrugged, got up, and walked to the door. "Oh, and by the way, your fly is down. Did you know?"

I class laughed and one kid said, "Can I go with her?"

"Out Ray," he sighed, putting his forefinger and thumb on the bridge of his fat nose while shaking his head.

"Sweet!" he smiled at me, then walked out of the door.

"Hi," he smiled at me again.

"Hey," I smiled back at him.

"I'm Ray," he extended his hand towards me.

"Rylee," I took his hand in mine.

Ray released my hand and walked down the hallway to my left.
The funny thing I really did notice about Ray was his frizzy, afro-like red hair.

"Are you coming?" he asked halfway down the hall.

He brought me back to reality, "What? Oh! Yeah," I sprinted towards him.

"What year are you in?" he asked when I reached him.

"Junior."

"Your new, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, I moved here from Nevada with my best friend and her parents," I sighed and looked down at my black high tops.

"That's a long ways away, why do you live with your friend?" he looked down at me.

"I got suspened from my old school every other week and my parents thought I was a disappointment, and since I've known my friend Seleste since forever, her and her parent's let me move in," I felt tears escaping my tear duct.

"Are you... crying?" Ray asked concerned.

"No," I lied, wiping away my tears.

"It's okay, you don't need to lie to me?" he stopped and pulled me into a friendly hug.

I cried harder, and grabbed Ray's shirt in random places.

"Shhhhh. It's okay," he rubbed my back, while whisperingnice things into my ear.

After about 3 minutes of my stupid breakdown, I finally calmed down, I pulled away from Ray and wiped my eyes. Myeyeliner was probabyall over my face.

"You better?" Ray offered me a smile.

"A little," I smiled backat him.

"We bettergo to the office, huh?" he chuckled.

"Yeah," I sighed, and started walking forward.

First day of school and I'm already in trouble. Nice going Rylee. What is Seleste going to say about this?