Status: Comments Appreciated!

And I'm Too Good for You? Ha! ... Right

#6

I couldn't help myself, I just keep laughing when Seleste walked out of the room. I was drunk, who could blame me, but myself.

I think I should stop drinking, so one day, I don't get kicked out again. I love Seleste and her family to DEATH, but I don't want to lose Seleste because of my problem. Getting drunk all the time was just another reason why my parents kicked me out of their house.

When I stopped laughing completely, I threw my empty bottle of beer on the ground, and layed my head on Bob's chest, and passed out.

Bob's P.O.V

I woke up with the worst headache, and something on top of me, but I was still too tired to open my eyes.

"Fuck," I said aloud to myself.
"You're telling me," a voice that sounded like Rylee's mumble.
"Rylee?" I asked, opening one eye, to see Rylee laying on me still asleep. "Are even you awake?"
"Huh?" she stirred and looked up at me, well, more like glared at me sleepishly.
"Why are you on top of me?" I yawned.
"I don't know!?" she winced in pain, "Oww." she rubbed her forehead.

After Rylee said that, the bedroom door opened, and in came Seleste.

"So I see you two are finally up," she stressed the word 'finally'.
"What's it to ya?" Rylee smiled at her.
"I brought you some asprin, for your headaches," she chuckled silently.
"Thank you!" I mouthed to her.
"No problem," she mouthed back to me.

Rylee's P.O.V

When Seleste gave Bob and I some asprin, I walked out of my room, and into mine and Seleste's bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and did not like what I saw. There was a girl, with long, wavy auburn hair, with a round face, and green eyes with blue rings around them.
She also had on loads of brown eyeliner, and dark pink eyeshadow on. "I need to do something differentwith myself."

"Like what, Rylee?" Bob asked from the door.

I didn't want to look at him, let alone speak to anyone for that matter, "Why do you need to know Bob?" I said his name coldly.
"Well, you just said something about yourself, and I just so happened to be listening." From the corner of my eye, I could see that he had a smile on his cute, puppy dog face.
"Just because you were listening to me, doesn't mean that I'm going to tell you why I want to do. So you can forget about it," I turned and gave him a small smile.
"I'll most likely get you to tell me someday," he sounded so cocky, that caused me to laugh.
"And to think that I just met you today."
"I know right?"

What am I going to do about this situation? I thought to myself.