Status: Comments Appreciated!

And I'm Too Good for You? Ha! ... Right

#7

Bob left early Saturday morning. And I spent my Saturday (I know my parents can be quite cruel making us start school on a Friday) doing my homework and reading in my room. I got a shower around two and on my way out I ran into Rylee running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

"Whoa Ry, slow down. Why the big rush?" I said laughing and putting my hand in front of her shoulders to stop her.

She was panting. "Bob called," huff, "and I want to," huff, "dye my hair," huff, "before the," huff, "party we're going to."

"Really he invited you to a party? That's cool," I said happy for her.

She calmed her breathing. "No, no, no! All the guys are going and Bob called to ask US to go. And we are going," She said running into my room and closet. I sat on my bed with one towel around my body and the other on my head.

"Aha!" She said emerging with a handful of clothes. "I hoped you still had this shirt," She said displaying a red silk halter top that my mom bought for me for formal gatherings that's supposed to be paired with a black jacket.

"Okay, hand me the shirt and jacket," I said holding a hand out for the stuff.

"Oh no. You're not wearing the jacket tonight." She said smiling evily.

"But, but, but-"

"No buts you're wearing it!" She said handing me the clothing and walked out of the room.

I put the clothing on and looked in the mirror. I was shocked to say the least. I was showing more skin than I ever do when I'm not swimming. I had cleavage, and it was showing! And my legs looked AMAZING in the black skinny jeans I didn't know I had! Yet I wanted so badly to put a sweater or jacket on, I felt so exposed. I fidgeted with the top trying to cover up more, and failing.

I sighed and put on my normal make up, I just lined my eyes lightly with dark gray eye liner. And I took my har out of the towel, parted it, and brushed it. I was ready, or so I thought.

I went into the bathroom to find Rylee had died her hair a bright, fiery red with a bunch of tiny platinum blond highlights. "Wow Ry your hair is amazing!" I said.

"Thanks and you look... sorry I have to say it, but you look amazingly boring with your hair and make up."

"I do? I thought I looked good."

"Oh you do, you do. It's just you do the same stuff everyday," She sighed.

I contemplated for a minute. "Ry, I can't believe I'm saying this, but sex me up."

"What?" She asked confused.

"Make me look hot, sexy, like a party girl!" I said smiling and grabbing her hands.

"Well then you've come to the right person. Please take a seat and relax at Rylee's Sexy Style Salon," She said laughing and pushing me into the chair in our bathroom.