Status: Comments Appreciated!

And I'm Too Good for You? Ha! ... Right

#9

I was disappointed when none of the guys said anything about my outfit. I've never dressed like this. I even told Mikey yesterday how I hated showing skin.

Tonight I'm going to let loose and have fun though. I'm going to get buzzed and dance.

"Seleste I forgot to say this earlier, but you look really nice tonight," Mikey said from the back seat. They said since I was the only girl with them that I automatically got shotgun.

"Yeah, you look hot!" Frank said.

"Thanks guys," I said blushing.

"It's just I know you said how much you hate showing skin," Mikey smiled.

"You remember that?" I laughed. "Yeah this is the most skin I show. Well except for when I'm in the water," We talked more as we drove to the party. When we got there Frank commented on how he needed a cigarrette.

"Yeah me too dude," Gerard agreed.

"You guys smoke?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah Gerard and I do," Frank said getting a pack and lighter out of his pocket. I walked off angry after he did. I walked briskly to the drink table.I grabbed a bottle of beer and chugged it. It eased my pain ever-so-slightly.

"Seleste, what was that about?" Mikey asked concerned catching up with me.

"Nothing. It's," I took a breath, "my grandma and grandpa both died of lung cancer. Both of them smoked for some time. It just angers when I know people or see people smoking."

"I'm sorry," He said putting an arm around me and rubbing my arm.

"I'll be fine after another one of these," I said picking up another bottle.

Hours passed and I was totally over my limit and drunk. I stumbled over to our group and sat on Ray's lap.

"Hey Rayray!" I said.

"Seleste, are you drunk?" Rylee asked sitting in between Gerard and Bob.

"Pfffft neverrrrrrrr. I know my limit." I laughed, "are You?!"

"I'm cutting down on my drinking."

"Whoa! You cutting down on your drinking!" I laughed as a good song came on. "Ooh I love this song! Frankie come dance with me!" I said standing up and holding my hand out.

"Seleste I don't really-" He started.

"C'mon Frankie baby! I wanna dance but, Mikey says I have no rhthym!"

"Alright," He said smiling. He grabbed my hand and I led us out to the middle of the dance floor packed full of girating (sp?) couples.

Frankie and I danced through more than just one song. A slow song came on and I wrapped my arms around his sweaty neck and he rested on my hands close to my ass, but I didn't care. We stared into each others hazel eyes (mine greenish hazel and his brownish hazel) and it felt as if a magnet was pulling me towards his pierced lips.

My hands found his hair and wove into it. We soon found ourselves in an empty hally making out. He pulled up for air and asked, "Virgin?"

"I-" I started slowly. I suddenly felt very sleepy. "Ha you almost got me there mister," I said before passing out in his arms.