Status: In process of being edited and revised.

Her name is Patricia

oo1

No one could blame her for the way she was just for the simple fact that she couldn't help it. Her weight...it just happened. The story was unsettled, and Patricia really didn't know when and how she got fat, but she has always accepted it. Since little, she's pulled the extra heavy pounds lying useless on her body. To top off the sad introduction of a story, it wasn't just any kind of fat. There was a girl Patricia met working the cashier of a ice cream shop one day, which Patricia shouldn't have been in the first place but nonetheless, she was there, and the cashier looked quite fit for a girl her size. It seemed unfair: that she worked at an ice cream shop and still looked like she could do jumping jacks for at least a good minute. Our heroine, Patricia Concepcion, her body was hard to look at and very sloppy. Her thick fingers became a burden whenever she began to sweat or swell, and it was hard to maneuver in places with crowds. But her face was very round and sweet. Too gentle for anyone in the family to acknowledge her weight as a problem so they held their tongue. Her eyes were small but the cutest set ever as they spoke for Patricia most of the time.
"I'm a human a being." They'd say. "I hope you can treat me as so."
If only the kids from the sandbox could understand those eyes back in the day, the nick name probably wouldn't have stuck, because Patricia really didn't like to consider herself a fat ass.
"I have a name, you know."