Status: In process of being edited and revised.

Her name is Patricia

oo2

Really...what am I doing here?

Jenna and Dean Marshall were an old fashion family couple who worked very hard to be great providers. It took years, two decades to be exact, for them to afford and buy the perfect dream house for their two kids. It was big and red--how beautiful the landscape looked from a distance that made people envious. Their home was their pride and joy. Tonight, their one and only son decided to throw a party in that dream home. For Vence, it was a first and last event. It'd be his last, because the evidence of crowds of teenagers would still remain when the Marshalls got back from their anniversary vacation.

The wooden oak floors in the dinning room were scratched, the pearly white walls in the foyer were stained with drinks and hope-to-God it was chocolate, and the granite marble counters in the kitchen were chipped from dangerous games of extreme beer pong. It was a one time thing only, for sure. Vence would be lucky if he lived to see the moment after his parent's reaction. In the meantime, he tried to save what was left of the house, as the party went on, and avoided his crazy older sister because she wasn't going to take the blame for anything. Patricia just so happened to be in the mist of this unfortunate event.

"Hey...Vence." Patricia greeted him a bit awkwardly, as the situation was awkward. One boy had just passed them by smelling of piss and bleach. From the pool, Patricia supposed. Vence gave her a nod, standing three feet from her, and keeping a close eye out on anything that looked suspicious. He really wasn't the type to be the typical obnoxious teenager. He was your average blond hair, blue eyed boy with effortless charming looks and height too tall for his age. Even though he was just six, two, that wasn't exactly normal for a freshman. He was normally shy to new people, and was only close to friends he's known for a long time.

"Do you even know half the people here?" Patricia asked a serious question, relying on the fact that she saw a guy who looked to be in his late twenties just minutes ago. Vence wasn't that social. Everyone knew it. Really, he only recognized the people from his school, and even most of them he had never talk to before.

"To be honest I only know like five people. That includes you and my sis." He had his hands behind his back the whole time he talked, and he avoided eye contact. Patricia really never talked to him the whole ten years she's been best friends with his sister, and she had no reason to. Vence was difficult to hold a conversation with no matter how nice Patricia was to him. She knew the reason. He made a situation awkward and made it obvious that it was about her weight. He didn't like being seen talking to her. At the moment he didn't seem to mind her then. Maybe he was drunk?

"Why didn't you dress up? You look the same as always."

"You know your parents are gonna murder you right?" Her smile gave off an earnest look but it only made Vence feel bad and nod. "I mean they're going to probably...beat you until you cry and beat you some more until you stop, replaced by bleeding. And then they'll kill you." She always loved to tease him because she knew how indifferent he felt about her. Patricia wasn't the one to bad mouth others but she's practically lived with Vence so she had a right.
"Anyway...great party."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Vence is a lovable asshole.