Opposites To The End

Opposites To The End

As night fell about the darkened city of Candant, the murders began as usual. Everyone knew that old Mary Kathy or as the children called her, Bloody Kathy, was behind all the murders. The bodies were always disemboweled, cuts everywhere, and their noses were always slit. Only one person had the courage to chain such a witch...Alliyanna Seal. Alliyanna was said to be Mary Kathys sister, and very opposite of her. Now Alliyanna was a good christian girl who usually held her tounge, but could do so no longer after the viloent slaughter of two village girls, Anne and Samantha. The towns people were shocked, why defend two girls who never went to church, and who were advocates of the devil? As Alliyanna prepared to leave she spoke to the towns people.

"I shall let not let children be murdered any longer, and children are children no matter what they are innocent. Those two girls didn't go to church, but they had no family to make them go either, they didn't know any better. Now I must go, and if I may die please let my soul rest in peace," Alliyanna spoke slowly and thoughtfully.

With that she left the village to head to her sister's cabin in the forest. That night two dirrent loud shreiks were heard ringing through the village. From then on the murders stopped, and Alliyanna never returned. Some people say she died and her spirit continues to roam the earth unable to rest. Others say she lives in her dead sister's cabin tending to the forest, and helping anyone who needs to be helped. You choose.....and who knows Bloody Mary Kathy's body was never found as well.