Baby Blue

----------------confess, i'm not quite ready to be left
---------------------------you're my baby blue
-------------------------------------you and me forever, baby

Benjamin Eager is a wonderful father, amazing hockey player, and devoted husband. Over the years, after learning the tricks to life and discovering how difficult it is to jump over the hurdles that it throws at you, Ben thinks that he's got it all down fairly well. He's married to the most beautiful woman he's ever known, he has a precious son and an adorable daughter on the way, and things are pretty damn perfect. However, after experiencing random, painful nosebleeds and aches within his body that have not always been there, he goes to the doctor to discover that he has leukemia, a type of blood and bone marrow cancer.

His entire world is turned upside down, and making a brash decision to keep this information from Alyssa and his entire family, Ben risks his life as he seeks treatment for a disease that begins to eat him away from the inside out. With his best friends beside him, his journey is a lengthy, vicious battle, and his only goal is to live the longest life possible.

i swear to god, if you guys try to rip off this layout style, i will fucking slaughter you ten times over. i'm not even kidding.