Sorry, I guess this is the way it ends

The end of us

Dear Hannah,
I would just like to start this letter by telling you how much I hate you, no, loathe you. Ever since that day in Photography class where you kept telling the teacher I stole my pictures. Clearly I didn't, I don't even know how you managed to print them when it was clearly in my hands the whole time, but you just made yourself a new enemy. You say you are my friend, but you treat me like the gum on the back of your shoe! You try to take credit for everything I do, and then the next day act as if nothing happened. Well I know better than to trust you now, you are like a penny, two faced and worthless. I just ought to let you know our friendship cannot continue. Yes I know I am too afraid to say this to your face, but when you get to school tomorrow and find this in your locker, you will most likely confront me anyway.

Lately I just want to be alone, you claim as if all my friends are yours, when they clearly aren't. I'm sick of your games, oh and talking about games, I want my Luigi's Mansion game back before you lose that, too. I am still going to be forced to see you, considering that you share some of the same friends as I do, but I hope you are aware that they are closer to me than you and I will be spending more time with them than you will. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I had not been your friend since the third grade, I wonder why I ever bothered. Probably because we were both so young, innocent and naïve back then. I hope this letter does you well, perhaps a personality check, or maybe at least wake you up. Perhaps next year, if you can prove to me that you will change, I might consider being your friend again. If only there was some way we could turn the time around, I could tell you not to date Brook, and everything may have been okay. I mean after all, you are only twelve years old, how are you to tell me having a “boyfriend”, which was puppy love, and still is, is better than having a best friend. You are too young to date, everyone around you says it; your sister included. I'm sorry to be the bad news bear, but I don't think you are going to be on the honor roll this year, I heard Mrs. Soucoup say so. Either way, I am done speaking to you, and until you change, I want you to stay out of my life.

Until then farewell,
From, Kayla
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best work so far, but it was quickly done. Check out my other one shot though, it's probably better.