Status: In process of being edited and revised.

There's Something I can't Stand About You

oo1

My name is Bobbie Rachel. Yes, I’m a girl. Yes, my name is Bobbie. No, my parents weren’t drunk and got the names mixed up between Angel and I because he’s a boy and finally, no, I wasn’t embarrassed of it…much. You try having a twin of the opposite sex and both shared names that seemed to belong to each other. Not a wonderful social life, I might add.

I have been living in this world for 6,381 days, a tedious seventeen years. I went to Sexton East High School and lived a mediocre life. Well…at least I tried to. Big brown eyes and an even bigger doofy looking smile; cherry-wood hair was only shoulder length, not like the most popular girls, like Georgia Yolks, and though I weren’t beautiful, it’d be fair to consider myself cute. Add up all those features and you’d get the reason why I was always the friend of a guy who only wanted to be just friends. Rejection after rejection because of an appearance no one would give second looks to; not that I couldn’t get a boyfriend but Georgia and her stank-ass crew were taking them all, all the decent ones at least. I was able to cope with all this bull, however, but there was something I couldn’t stop bitching about. It’s because even though I was a kind person, an average person, a girl who made good grades in school, a girl who had quite a few friends and was doing pretty spiffy in life, I still had a small dark evilness lurking in the corner of my heart. Hatred beyond hatred. I, Bobbie Rachel, hated Jackie Phillip whose stage name was Poe which you shouldn’t even begin to ask. Yes, he was a rock star and he was quite famous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right. I wrote this story two years ago and it absolutely sucked but for some reason, it was quite popular. I don't know how far I'll get with it, but I'll try to update as much as I can. I have a lot of fixing up to do. Bare with the cheesiness.