Left You To Die

Sie werden noch hassen mich.

Have you ever had to hide from who you were? Like where you came from and who you are relate to is bad? Sometimes I hate myself when I think of my great grandfather's evil doings. Not many people know that the Adolf Hitler had fallen somewhat in love and had a child, mostly because he didn't want his image ruined, so he kept it a secret. Atleast that's what grandmama has always told me. Yes, I am Sophie Baer,  the great granddaughter of Hitler aka the most evil person to walk the earth. I'm not proud of this. I actually hate it.  

When he, his name burns holes through my body, came into power my great grandma, Jaclyn Pfaff, packed her's and grandmama's stuff and left Germany to live in a German speaking city Switzerland called Siegen. Never to return. She never wanted to. 

But now that grandmama is getting older, her wish is to return to where she was born. Mother and I could stop her and we weren't going to let her go by herself. So here I am leaving the only place, I've ever known, to go back to where my family caused so much pain.

Somehow I don't think this is going to turn out good.

           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"But Grandmama, what if they don't like me?" I whined. 

"You'll be fine." she replied in her reassuring voice

"Nein, they'll hate me. What if they find out about him?" I spat.

"It was not your fault. You don't have to take the blame for his cruelty."

"Sie werden noch hassen mich."

"They will not." she said while coughing badly, "Würden Sie mir etwas Wasser?"

"Yes." I answered as I stood up and walked to the faucet to get her some water like she had asked.

"Mama, what time do we leave tomorrow?" I asked my mom as I handed Grandmama her water. 

"Around noon."

"I don't want to leave."

"You'll be fine." I had to disagree because I look exactly like him, minus the moustache. I've always hated it. And a few people have actually noticed and commented on it. I walked back upstairs to the bedroom I will soon be leaving behind. There was boxes with labeling of the objects in it everywhere. I opened up the clothes box and grabbed my Tokio Hotel bandtee and some basketball shorts, to sleep in.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be bad.   
♠ ♠ ♠
Please please please tell me if this is too touchy to talk about. Because some people still find talking about Hitler and his evilness too bad to talk about especially in a fiction story.

But is it okay?