Life Lessons are the Hardest to Learn

Dakotah Jameston, a shy teenage boy who has constantly been bullied by his fellow classmates and students, he's never truly had a girlfriend or even friend for that matter. But that's always been okay with him, he's never seemed to want or need one, while all the other guys his age were focused on girls, parties, and more girls he has been studying hard to get into a good out of state college, and with his parents and older sister who could blame him?

His parents hardly ever home, to busy traveling the world and enjoying life, his sister who, whenever wasn't out getting drunk or high, would abuse him. Of course he tried telling his parents on their occasional stop by visits, but they didn't believe him.

Aidan Keiber, a new fresh out of college teacher, he couldn't be happier. This is what he has wanted his whole life and his life couldn't be going better, he had a great house, a fiance, and the world's greatest friends. He didn't think anything could go wrong he was definitely on top of the world.

But no one knew his deep dark secret which he kept locked in side. He was gay.

How will these two meet and what exactly will they do when they realize that they just can't seem to stay apart? Of course both try to fight it, but how long can they fight the inevitable?

Yes this is a gay student/teacher romance! If you don't like it, don't read it, bashing the story will do absolutely nothing so get over it!

This entire plot line, story, and characters are all fictional and created out of my own imagination those who I catch using any of these without my permission will be reported!

*note: Dakotah will be 17 and Aidan (Mr. Keiber) will be 23

Dakotah

Mr. Keiber