Status: unfinished

Vampire Affection ... Taken for my purity

Dreams and Reality

Dreams and Reality
It’s burning venom runs throughout my body as his sharp teeth peer further into my neck. A excruciating cry for mercy echoes in the empty classroom, and all hope fades away. Tears come out forcefully from my eyes, while I grasp his body closer to mine. I know I’m only tending to his hunger, but just maybe there was more to him then just being a vampire. Giving up the fight, I slowly release my grip and endure the painful aching. (BUZZ!) (BUZZ!) I groan as I smack the snooze button on my alarm clock, and push myself forward to lean up. “What the heck? First, why was I dreaming about a vampire? Second why was the vampire Mr. … ah just forget about it!” I whisper to myself.
After taking a quick shower, I dig trough my closet for an outfit. Pulling out a pink tank top that is laced at the neck line and bottom hem. I shuffle my way into the clothes a little more, only to find my old blue jeans that have a few rips and tares. Adding some black leggings underneath them, and pink Converses to complete my look. My mom would kill me if I were to walk downstairs like that I thought to myself, so I grab a black, hooded sweater on my way out. Great now I’m off to another crappy day at Summertown High School.
I’m about half way there when Chris offers me a ride. Chris has always been nice to me since we became friends in junior high. Actually he’s pretty cute too, but I could never date him, that would be really weird. “We’re here.” He smiles with a sigh, as we pull into the school parking lot. “Chris can’t we just not come to this place for one day?” I ask quietly, while laying my head against the window. “Now if we did that how would you get any smarter? Besides, what would we do? Where would we go?” He is quick to blur out. “Ah I guess your right. It just really sucks here, and no one likes me.” I slowly reply as the car comes to a stop. “I like you!” Chris laughs out with a smirk.
On our way up to the school we talk about our homework assignments from last night. With Chris not knowing I am only asking to try to get the answers, but I’m sure he is doing the same. Once his brain finally catches on he pauses, staring at me with a hard look. “What?” I say, with a huge grin on my face. “Your evil Kat! I see how you are, only using me for answers!” Chris snaps at me, pointing a finger while waving it in the air. “Oh, like you weren’t doing the same thing loser!” I yell quickly, holding back my urge to laugh. “No, I am simply checking my answers. That’s all.” He replies. “Don’t be a smart butt Chris, you and me both know your paper is blank.
The first bell rings as I pull on the doors, hoping that this day is going to be better than the last one. Chris gives me a half hug and heads towards his first class, but I still have to go to my locker. I watch my feet drag along the tiled floor, as I pout all the way down the hall. (Crash!) My forehead slams against something hard. A shriek cry came out as I felt my body collide with the cold ground. The large figure hovering over me is blurry and dark. I slowly regain my sight while I lie motionless on the floor. It’s arm extends out towards me. Pulling my lifeless body up next to it’s. “Who is this mysterious figure I ran into?” I thought.
“Miss Summers, I’m really sorry. I didn’t see you there.” He explains, while he brushes off the dirt from my sweater. “Mr. Creed?” I stutter out. “Are you alright?” He says. “My head hurts just a little, that’s all.” I exclaim staring into his jade green eyes. Mr. Creed gives me a gloomy look and silently stands there. “Do you want me to walk you to class?” He replies. “Um sure, look I’m sorry about running into you.” I answer back, grinning with embarrassment. Mr. Creed smiles and places his hand on my back, signaling to move on. I completely forget about my book in my locker, but Mr. Creed is my first period teacher so maybe he won’t mind.
He opens the classroom door half way but pauses, glaring back at me. “What?” I mumble, walking closer to him. “It’s nothing, I thought I left something out in my car.” He says turning back, heading into the class. “Sit near me Kat!” Luke screams, as I come into the room. I walk over and take a seat in the chair next to him. I’ve only dreamt about Luke all my life. He’s my best friend besides Sofia, she’s also my best friend. Too bad she isn’t in this class to help me through this miserable homework.
Mr. Creed begins his lecture with the famous postulates and theorems. How they are the key, the important rule to solving the many wonders of mathematics. “What a load of crap.” I whisper to myself. “No one should have to suffer through this evil lesson.” Luke mumbles to me. “You got that right. Maybe they should just banish the whole thing all together. That would be better.” I laugh back with a smile on my face.
Mr. Creed passes out homework sheets, then takes a seat at his desk. Every now and then I could see him glancing over at me, but I think it is just because I’m talking to Luke. (Ring) (Ring) First hour is finally over, after it seemed like it was dragging on forever. Mr. Creed is a nice teacher and all, but he gives some of the most retarded homework assignments known to man.
“Miss Summers!” Mr. Creed says, while standing up with his hands placed on the desk. “Oh man I’m in trouble, dang it I shouldn’t had been talking to Luke during his stupid speech!” I inaudibly yell in my head. “Yes, Mr. Creed?” I reply, while gradually forcing myself towards him. “Are you feeling better?” He muffles, shocking me in amazement. “Yes I am, thank you for asking.” I say , finally face to face with him.
The room clears, but I don’t move. “That’s a nasty bump, though.” He says, putting a hand on my check, and another on my arm. A sudden feeling of excitement rushes through my body, making me smile ear to ear. “Don’t you have another class to go to Miss Summers?” Mr. Creed whispers, grinning as he lets me go. “Don’t you have a job to do?” I laugh out, walking away from him. He sighs as I sluggishly exit his room.
As the next few classes pass little by little, I think about his touch. How his hand caressed my cheek softly, while the other gently grasped my arm. I like the things he said, and how he said them. I drool about the sensation all the way up until the bell rings for lunch. “What the heck is wrong with me? Why am I thinking about Mr. Creed like that?” I say to myself, while grabbing my belongings.
Then I remember, he was the vampire in my dream. The one I let feed off me because I felt some kind of connection with him. “This is just down right creepy. Yes he cute, okay sexy. But why would I dream about him?” I consult the questions in my mind, hoping to find the answers, only to come up short. I push the thoughts aside and continue on to the cafeteria. Finally some time to get away from all this nonsense.