Status: unfinished

Vampire Affection ... Taken for my purity

Vampires and Witches

Vampires and Witches
“God Kat! Are you insane?” Sofia shouts after hearing about my encounter with Mr. Nelson. “I’m not lying! Why don’t you believe me Sofia?” I pout, trying to get her to understand. “Seriously? You want me to believe that Mr. Nelson and Mr. Creed are Vampires? And that Mr. Nelson, or whoever attacked you, because you wouldn’t say how you knew about them?” She says sitting down against the wall, puzzled. “I’m telling you the truth, that’s what happened. I came to you because I thought you could help me.” I calmly explain, while crouching next to her.
“Fine! But first there is something we need to do.” Sofia determinably mentions, yanking my body up quickly. She drags me forcefully down the hallway until we reach the teacher’s lounge. Sofia digs through her purse frantically, searching for something. She pulls out a keycard and slides it pass the scanner attached to the door. The light turns green on the scanner, and the door unlocks. “Come on hurry!” Sofia turns and whispers to me as we push our way in.
“What are we doing in here?” I ask Sofia, grabbing onto her shirt. “You’ll see.” She tells me as we walk further into the room. Sofia runs over to one of the computers that were turned on, and begins typing. “I’m going to access the personnel files in the school archive. I should be able to locate their folders, then download it to my cell phone from there.” She mumbles, as I watch from behind her. “What are you looking for?” I curiously question her, trying to figure out what’s going on. “I’m hacking the school’s database to find more information about our vampire friends.” Sofia cleverly smirks.
(Click) The door begins to open slowly, making us jerk back. “Quick, go under the table” I stutter before launching towards the floor. Sofia dives for the ground after hitting the escape button on the computer. The screen went back to it’s original desktop, as we hide crunched up beneath the table. I notice that Sofia has left her purse on the chair that she was sitting at. “Hello is anyone in here?” A women’s voice calls out. We hesitate as the strange lady examines the room. She was about to leave until she seen Sofia’s purse. “What are you doing in here all by your self?” The women says, while picking it up and laying it in the cabinet next to the printer. Walking back she then flicks the lights out before shutting the door behind her.
We crawl out from under the table and stand back up. “Man that was close!” I sigh while grabbing Sofia’s purse out of the cabinet. “Yeah I was nervous because I thought she was going to catch us.” Sofia smiles, taking a sit back at the computer. “I’m almost done, I just have to download it to my cell phone now.” She adds. “Not to put you in anymore disbelief, but I think I am a witch or something.” I announce cautiously, stepping next to her. Sofia turns to me and stares into my eyes deeply. “You can’t possibly be a witch. Witches are not real Kat!” She declares, shaking her head no.
A gust of wind storms through the lounge, blowing papers and pencils of the tables. I clinch onto Sofia, as she screams in shock. The lights flash on and off as the room starts to shake violently, tossing me onto the floor. I try to push myself back up but the force is too strong. I feel Sofia fall close by, while more things crash and break as they collide with the ground. Glancing around, I notice someone standing in my view. My heart begins to beat faster as I look higher up at the figure. “Help!” I yell, trying to get away from him.
“Hello Kat!” Marcus laughs, walking over to me. “Are you going to tell me how now?” He includes, before jerking me up by my hair with both hands. “Ah!” I yelp in pain, struggling to free myself. “Take this you monster!” Sofia hollers from across the room, swinging a chair towards him. He pauses letting go of his grip, and glares over at Sofia. (Smack) Marcus hisses as the edge of the chair slams into the left side of his face vigorously. His soulless body hit’s the floor fiercely , as Sofia scurries over to assist me. Marcus leaps forward, growling as his arms extend out.
“Look out!” I shout, trying to push Sofia aside. She rolls to her right, just before he plows into her. Marcus lands on his hands and knees, with anger. His mouth parts showing his fangs as he moves his head in Sofia’s direction. (Poof) Marcus vanishes, leaving a light cloud of white smoke hovering along the floor. The gust of wind slowly calms as the room stops shaking. “Are you okay?” I ask Sofia, picking myself up off the floor. “Ok I believe you. They are vampires, and you’re a witch!” She exclaims while peering over at me.
We quickly gather our things and head for the door. “What just happened back there?” Sofia whispers. “I’m not sure. I mean, I don‘t understand how he knew we were in there.” I answer back, confused and scared. “Me either but lets hope he doesn’t come back.” She replies, staring at me with a unhappy look. “What now?” Sofia says, after a few minutes in deep concentration. “I guess we just go back to class.” I mutter.
“Miss Summers and Miss Harris, where have you been?” Mrs. Toll demands, as we enter the room. Everyone’s eyes snatch on to us like a fish on a hook. “We… had a… family emergency sorry!” Sofia stutters out, glancing at me from the corner of her eye. “Well I’m afraid that you two are being counted as truant, you’ll need to go to the principal’s office.” She explains to us, pointing towards his office. “Yes Mrs. Toll.” We both reply with our bottom lips curled out.
“Kiss my butt Mrs. Troll” Someone’s voice laughs out from the back of the classroom. Students start to giggle and gossip aloud. I could hear a faint chant that repeated over and over, “Mrs. Toll is a troll, and she’s loose in the school!” “Quite! All of you shut up now!” She screams, throwing her hands to her sides as she stands up. “Kiss my white shiny…!” Luke shouts out, before being cut off by the teacher. “Luke you can go with these young ladies also.” Mrs. Toll adds before sitting back down in her chair.
“Why did you do that for?” I grin at Luke, as we left the class. “Why not? I mean, I figured if my two best friends were going down for a family emergency. I must go down for something that made a little more sense.” He smirks, hanging his arms over Sofia and I. “Yeah I guess your right in a weird, but funny way.” Sofia mumbles, smiling widely. “So tell me what’s really going on.” Luke says, slowly sliding his arms down. I just glare at Sofia with a hard look, and sigh.