Status: unfinished

Vampire Affection ... Taken for my purity

He's My Hero

He’s My Hero
“After all that has happened, I don’t know if I can take much more. Also there is already too many people involved the way that it is.” I think to myself, shaking my head no to Sofia. “Look it’s better if you didn’t know. I mean we wouldn’t want to get you into trouble or anything.” Sofia explains to him, with a glare of consideration. “True, but you do understand that I will figure this out sooner or later, don’t you?” Luke smiles as we get closer to the principal’s office. “Yes, well for our sake lets hope it’s later rather than sooner.” I pout to him, while clinching the door knob tightly.
It felt like we were being lectured for hours, when all reality only seven minutes have passed by. And just before he ended his great debate on our behavior, he assigned us all (ISS) in school suspension for the next two days. At this point it couldn’t get any worse, but with my luck it possibly might. Then a announcement comes over his radio shouting, “We need Mr. Bragg in room 109, there has been a fight. Over.” So he leaves us stranded in his room, without any supervision. “Really, how many people can say they have been attacked by vampires, and that they are witches with psychic powers?” I joke in my head, with a smirk plastered to my face. Sofia and Luke remain in the principal’s office with me until it is time to leave.
Luke stands up quietly and stretches his arms in the air. I can hear is footsteps get louder as he approaches me little by little. He kneels on one knee next to me, placing his hands on top of mine. “Look Kat, I know something is wrong. You seem as if you seen a ghost or something.” He mumbles, lifting my head up with his finger curled under my chin. “Yeah, I wish.” I laugh back, as my hair covers my expression. Luke brushes the loose strands from my face, behind my ears. I can feel the tip of his thumb press against my right cheek softly, making me giggle inside.
Gently he kisses the middle of my forehead, while I glare speechless into his eyes. Something is different about him, but I didn’t know what exactly. “I’m here for you, and no matter what you’ll always be my little kitty.” Luke exclaims, grinning ear to ear. “Meow…” I reply with a smile, looking down at him. “Get a room!” Sofia shouts from across the other side of the office. Luke shakes his head in amusement, and gets back up to sit next to me.
Suddenly a excruciating pain struck my heart, making me scream loudly. I grab my chest as I slide off the chair and collapse to the floor. While Sofia and Luke quickly try to assist me, I could hear a voice taunting my thoughts. “I know what you are. You can’t run from this, it’s in your blood.” It arrogantly laughs at me. All I could do is cuddle myself into a ball and cry endlessly. “We need to go get help, quick hurry!” Luke impatiently wines out, peering back at Sofia. “Don’t worry Kat, we’ll be right back. Everything is going to be okay, just wait here!” Sofia adds, before trying to catch up with Luke. “No, I’m just going to run away.” I think to myself, as my body begins to get colder.
The door opens momentarily, before being slammed shut quickly. I feel a pair of hands pulling at my body, but I continue to keep my eyes closed. Without hesitation the strange person, lifts me up into its arms. Even though I am afraid, I still wrap myself around its neck securely. “I don’t know who’s hands caress my body, while holding me carefully next to its own. But I feel safe and protected with them, more then ever before.” I gracefully whisper in my head. Deep down I am nervous to look at who made me feel this way, scared to reveal who saved me from myself. Another sharp ache pierces my heart again, but with more force than last time. I whimper as tears rain down on my cheeks, and my nails dig into the person’s neck slowly.
“I’m sorry.” I moan out, squeezing my eyes shut even harder. “It’s ok your going to be fine. We just need to get you home.” The person replies with a familiar voice. “Mr. Creed?” I question myself, while arguing whether I should ask or not. Frightened, I spread my fingers and peek through to see to whom I’m talking to. “Oh no, not you.” I mumble quietly, laying my head against his chest. “Go to sleep my darling, and dream of me until you are better.” He calmly replies, as I sob away my fears onto his shirt. “I’m not… tiered… yet.” I barely mention, before falling into a deep black hole inside my mind.
I wake up in my house, lying under the covers on my bed. After shaking off the long hours of sleep, I walk over to the mirror on my door and stare. I’m dressed in a silky dark red ball gown, that freely drapes along the floor. It’s laced with gold glitter and silver ribbons, which designs a beautiful pattern of layers along the sleeves. My hair is pined up, with a few curly strands of brown dangling down the center of my back. I have a pair of red high heels, and gloves on that sparkle brightly in the reflection. I am also wearing a rich golden locket with a butterfly, that relaxes around neck. Smiling I pull away from the slate of glass, and move towards the hallway.
As I make my way further down the hall, I notice Mr. Creed sitting on the last step of the stairs to my left. He stands up hastily and grins with his hands placed together in front of him. Mr. Creed is in a black tuxedo, with a red tie tucked inside. A white rose laid in the left top pocket of his tailcoat. Awkward silence settles in the room, as my glare at him becomes more piercing. “Miss Summers, would you like to dance?” Mr. Creed smirks with his head tilted to the right, and his right hand open to his offer. I slowly descend down the staircase, with my arm extended out to him. He gently takes hold of my hand and leans in to kiss it.
As we turn the corner of the stairs, I feel a moment of joy and excitement. Music starts to play as the rooms begins to change form. It is like a fairytale dream, and I am the princess inside the palace living happily ever after. My own little kingdom built from imagination, and Mr. Creed is my knight in shining armor. “Is this real?” I ask myself, not knowing if I’m going to wake up. He smiles and twirls me in a tiny circle. “Dance, dance with me like there is no tomorrow. Sing, sing to me as if you had no choice. Love, love me as if you knew the real me.” Mr. Creed immorally sings to me, as I twist back into his arms.
“I will, I’ll dance for you. I’ll sing all day, and love you anyway.” I sing back with honesty, kissing him softly on the cheek. His green eyes widen as I push away from him quickly. Mr. Creed stands there frozen, with his lips pressed together tightly. He opens his mouth gently and begins to whisper, “I… love…” before being cut off. Everything went still as the colors begin to fade, and the music stops. My skin is turning grey, as my dress changes into a black flannel nightgown. He vanishes before my eyes, along with everything else. I scream out, “Why?” with no hope, as I pound my fists on the ground.
“Hey are you okay?” Luke shouts in my ear, trying to get my attention. “What? Where… am I?” I stutter confused and tiered. “Your at home.” He says reassuringly, as he places a hand on the left side of my face. “What happened to you? We left to go get help, but when we came back you were gone.” Luke questions me with puzzlement. “I don’t know.” I reply with disbelief in myself, sitting upwards face to face with Luke. “Your not going to get into trouble because you’re here, are you?” I ask him, with a serious look. “You basically had a heart attack, and your asking if I’m in trouble. Leave it to you silly.” Luke laughs back, hugging me close to him.