Status: unfinished

Vampire Affection ... Taken for my purity

Taken

Taken
“Why does it feel so right, when yet it’s so wrong?” I ask myself, thinking about my dream. “I have to go now, but I will be back later tonight to pick you up.” Luke comments before rising from my bed. “What? Why are you coming to pick me up tonight?” I quickly question him, with amazement. “Prom… remember I asked you to go with me, and you said yes. Well actually you threw your things on the floor, then tackled me really hard.” He cautiously reminds me, scratching the back of his head with a smirk. “Yeah, I guess I did.” I answer back, not sure of what really happened.
As Luke leaves my house, I just sit there on my bed deliberating on whether I should attend the dance or not. “This is just too much for me, I can’t take it anymore!” I shout out sharply, pulling at my hair vigorously. Unexpectedly my cell phone began to vibrate. I hesitate right before taking a hold of it. “Hello?” I mumble questionably, narrowing my eyes as I place the phone next to my ear. “It’s me Chris, guess what major thing just happened to me!” He yells with excitement. “What?” I giggle back, smiling. “Your never going to believe this but, I asked Sofia out to prom and she said yes! Really it was more like I guess, but still she wants to go with me!” Chris joyfully exclaims. “Good for you, I knew you might ask her.” I reply relaxing my face a bit. “Yeah, I knew she would say yes. She wants me for my body, because I’m super sexy and she couldn‘t resist my good looks.” He jokes loudly.
“Are you going to prom?” Chris adds. “I might, I’m not really sure just yet if I want to go.” I sadly mention, leaning my head downwards. “Why not? I know Luke has the hotts for you, it’s really obvious.” He laughs to me. “I don’t know. Well I might see you there, but I have to go eat dinner. So I will talk to you later, bye.” I hastily lie, hanging up on him. “Now what?” I whisper to myself quietly staring around my room for an answer. As I try to configure a solution in my mind, I go back and think about all that has occurred in the last day. “Am I crazy or did that all really happen?” I wonder alone.
It is about six thirty when I finally make a decision on what I am going to do. I decide I’m attending the dance after all. “No matter what has happened before, I can’t ruin my time with Luke.” I tell myself silently. Making my way to my closet, I notice a clear plastic cover sticking out from the back. Slowly I remove the clothes in front of the object, only to find a red ball gown hanging up neatly in a transparent sheet. My heart drops and I freeze up like a lake in the midst of winter. A flash back starts of my fantasy world, and how it all came crashing down before me. I strongly collide the doors together, and run to my bed.
I plow my face into my pillow screaming and cursing loudly. “You have to join me my lady, if not to whom may I offer my hand to for a dance?” An outspoken voice mutters out, as I cry in a puddle of my own tears. I glance away from the wet pillowcase and gaze over at the closet with fear. “Please don’t be upset, I only want to see my dear lady in the most exquisite dress there is.” It boldly suggests with a little laugh near the end. I wipe the drying lines of tears from my face with the flannel sleeves that were covering my hands. I extract myself from the voice and all my surroundings, only focusing on the red ball gown.
“I will let you resume, and get ready. After all tonight is a very special evening for the both of us.” It’s seductive voice replies, to my motionless pose. As I unwilling cooperate with the mysterious deep tone, I apprehensively think about what is to come. “What did it mean by special evening for both of us?” I think in my head, while advancing closer towards the closet. I proceed safely in getting ready for prom, knowing that something bad is going to happen. Everything that I wore in my dream was there, the shoes, the gloves and even the necklace. Putting the final touches on my makeup is the easy part, forcing myself to leave my room on the other hand isn’t so easy.
(Ding) (Dong) My doorbell chimes a lullaby while I race downstairs to meet my charming date. I swing the door open quickly gasping at the very thought. Luke stands there with a pink rose in his hand, with one arm behind his back. He smiles and takes a bow, holding the flower out to me. “For you my kitty.” Luke grins, as he leans back up. I grab the steam of the rose, gawking at his snow white suite and black vest like a fool. “I hope you don’t mind, but I rented us a limo for the dance tonight.” He blubbers out, with a smirk. “Aw your too sweet.” I pucker, squeezing him tightly with a smile.
“And yet I actually thought you wouldn’t like it.” Luke laughs back, trying to catch his breath as I let go. “You ready?” He glares at me. “As ever!” I reply grabbing his hand as we walk towards the vehicle. Luke reaches for the handle to the back door, but pauses abruptly and looks down at me. “Thank you.” He smiles, staring at me with a look of anticipation. “For what?” I ask, scooting closer to him. “For this.” He whispers quietly, leaning his head in towards my face. I felt his warm lips press softly against mine, as his hands rest on my cheeks lightly. My stomach feels like it is full of butterflies that are fluttering around. I pull back breaking our connection, smiling ear to ear. “Your welcome.” I reply, as my face turns a red pink.
We slide inside slowly and get comfortable. The driver has set a bottle of champagne in a canister filled with ice cubes. Two crystal clear glasses are sitting next to the canister, with a sticker on each stating, “Not champagne, actually white grape juice. use responsibly.” We both chuckle after reading the sticker, then talk about what would happen if we got drunk off grape juice. Of course our conversation is cut short, as we arrive at the school.
The limo pulls into the parking lot and comes to a complete stop. Luke quickly jumps out and offers me a hand. “Right this way beautiful.” He declares, helping me out of the vehicle. As we approach the school I could hear laughter and music start to get louder. Each step makes my heart flinch more and more. The entrance is decorated with balloons and ribbons, with a banner saying, “Happy Prom Class Of 2012!” I take the lead while Luke holds the door open for me. I become speechless, as I further adventure into the building.
Lights are flashing bright colors of red, blue and green, while music echoes throughout the halls. I could barley hear my own thoughts, let own everyone else. Slips and shreds of confetti float down to the wooden gymnasium floor, as a crowd of students dance under the disco ball spinning above their heads. “It’s amazing is it not?” Luke proudly asks, with confidence in his opinion. “Yes I do say it’s rather amusing.” I smile, glancing back at him. “Shall we dance then?” He explains, taking a hold of my hand gently. With no words I accept and with poise make my way to the dance floor.
Luke grins as he moves nearer to me. I lay my head on his shoulder, pacing myself between each step. “Do you remember the time I ran over your toe with that tricycle, in second grade?” I curiously ask him. “Yes, and I also remember not talking to you for a entire two days, because you wouldn’t share your animal crackers with me.” His smooth voice adds. “Is that when you threw your gum at me, and it got stuck in my hair?” I question, with a hard look on my face. “Yes I believe it is.” Luke giggles back smiling down at me, as I peer up at him. “You jerk! I had to get it cut out of my hair, I basically went bald. Everybody called me skeletor for a month!” I exclaim back, with an uneasy frown.
“I’m sorry.” He mumbles, taking a step back. “Why are you moving away from me?” I smirk at him with an evil tone. “Hey now, I would hate to upset skeletor, she might try to pick a bone with me!” Luke laughs out with a huge smile of white pearly teeth showing. “Come back here you cracker! Your going to get it this time!” I joke back chasing him around the gym. “Where did you go?” I ask myself, searching in all directions. I thought I seen a glimpse of him near the restrooms down the hall, so I jet off towards that way quickly.
(Smash!) As I turn the corner of the hallway I ram into something tall and muscular. I squint at the blurry figure towering over my body with confusion and uncertainty. Straining to focus on the darkened object I search for something to help balance myself up. A hand is thrust towards me with anger, but I calmly accept the help. “Wow I must say, Miss Summers your looking quite lovely tonight.” A recognizable voice says, as it redirects its’ focus on me. “Hi Kat!” Another familiar tone yells out. “Sofia… and… Mr. …Nelson?” I cry inside my head, while my body fills with panic and hesitation.