Status: unfinished

Vampire Affection ... Taken for my purity

Endless Nightmare

Endless Nightmare
“Hey, wasn’t Chris suppose to come with you tonight?” I question her with confusion, as I slowly pull my hand away from Marcus’s grasp. “Yeah, well he never showed, so I decided to come by myself. That’s when Mr. Nelson was kind enough to offer to be my date.” Sofia replies with a disappointed frown over lapping her fake smile. “Yes, being the gentleman that I am. I saved Miss Harris from being stuck here all alone.” Marcus laughs back with high pride, and his grin to its’ fullest. I felt his dark, brown eyes peering down on me, watching, prowling like a hunter. “Is that so?” I snap at him, breaking eye contact and glaring back down towards the floor.
“Please excuse us Miss Harris, there is an important matter to discuss with Miss Summers if you don’t mind.” Mr. Nelson comments, turning in Sofia’s direction. “Sure thing I’ll be in the gymnasium waiting.” She agrees, walking away calmly with her arms swaying back and forth with the movement of her body. I stand there staring without blinking, at him motionless. Some how I find it hard to breath, little gasps for air are repeated while I remain frozen in anticipation. “Miss Summers, it’s seems to me that you are some how offended, by me asking Sofia to be my date. Is this not true?” He exclaims, growing nearer to me. I snarl my upper lip, and turn to meet the wall.
“I guess so.” Mr. Nelson grins, barley showing the crescent tips of his pointed fangs. “You guess so! Seriously? You stupid, ignorant, waste of space, vampire! You have got to be one of the most clueless dead things on this planet.” I shout fiercely in a loud tone, at him with anger. “Me a waste of space, and a vampire no less? What are you mad child?” Marcus laughs back smiling widely as he claps in amusement. “Don’t act like I don’t know what you are.” I scream frowning upon Mr. Nelson’s enjoyment, eyes full of loathing darkness. “Who’s acting my dear? It comes to my attention, that you have brought yourself to believe that I’m this so called mystical creature that you speak of. Now I would also say that if you were to go around telling people of your encounter with this monster, they would simply lock you up in the Loony Bin. But don’t worry my friend I won’t tell anybody your crazy.” He mocks at me while stepping closer, almost face to face.
I lock my eyes with his, watching and observing. A faint whisper from behind proceeds down the hall repeating over and over, “Forget him and sleep away the night, wake with no memory of what has happened.” Trying to block out the sound, I find my body becomes heavy and hard to hold up. I lose balance falling forward with no reinforcements, or strength to stop myself. Marcus opens his arms quickly, letting me collapse slowly while wrapping my arms tightly around him. It’s dark and silent. Nothing is inside of my mind, not the slightest bit of thought can be found. A hazy fog submerges me in a deep sleep and caresses my body until I feel completely alone. “Is she alive? I don’t know check her pulse. I’m not getting anything, try CPR.” Mysterious voices cry out from every direction. There’s hesitation but I can hear them, but can’t some how bring myself to wake up or open my eyes.
The noises come to a halt and my straining face returns to being relaxed. I peek one eye open, scoping out the area. No one is here. Just a small empty white room, so dark and colorless. My heart drops like a bird being shot from the sky, and yet it feels like no one will be there to retrieve it. “Help!” I lash out with fear, crawling towards the bare wall. I dig the tips of my fingers into the rough edged crease of the padding, panicking, scratching for freedom. Deep laughter vibrates across the ground slowly as I plead for mercy. “What’s going on?” I sniffle trying to wipe the tears from my face. Suddenly a sharp reply is offered, “I told you they would lock you up. But you didn’t listen… did you?” “Where is Sofia? Sofia! Where… are you Sofia?” I pout pounding a balled fist hard against the wall.
A crowd of footsteps intertwine around the tiny boxed cell just before keys rattle against the outer siding. “Who’s there?” I question with hesitation, but no one answers. “There’s a door?” I ask myself while a section of the cubical opens. Bright lights shine into my darkened cage slowly as the opening becomes wider. I force a hand in front of my face trying to block the view. Hunching myself into a corner, I squint past my fingers and stare at the shadow approaching me. As the figure becomes more clear I notice a name tag attached to the blue pocket of a man’s shirt. “Dr. Huntington.” It reads against a silver engraving underneath the bold title, “Camarillo State Mental Hospital.” A man with light blond hair forces himself closer to me with a small, clear plastic cup. “Don’t worry Kat this is going to help you calm down.” He tries to comfort me with a soft tone. I push myself further into the corner of the wall, trying to keep from his reach. In a instant he breaks from his peace and grabs for my arm.
I hastily smack the cup from his grip, while throwing myself upwards. Two yellow, green pills collide with the floor, gliding along until they reach the other side of the hallow shelled cube. He dives for the medicine quickly trying to recapture his control. My heels tap loudly as they scrape the surface of the laminate panels on the ground. The doctor catches the lower layer of my dress and grasp it tightly, knocking me of my feet. I fall quickly face first on the cold tiled floor. I feel a stinging wound bleed from the top of my forehead while I lay there shaken from the impact. Before I can regain my strength to move onward I’m snagged back into the dark room impatiently by my legs. Dr. Huntington kneels over my beaten body and shouts, “All you had to do was take the freaking pills. But no, you insisted to fight me. You’ll learn real quickly that people here don’t really notice when someone is being abused. Considering you are in a mental hospital, and patients in places like these tend to hurt themselves.” Dr. Huntington remarks, breathing heavily as he kept me close to the floor.
“How did I get in here?” I demand furiously while trying to wiggle free. “Stop fighting me and I’ll tell you!” He replies quickly, staring sharply. “Fine.” I agree turning my head away with hesitation. “Okay, but if you resist me again I will have to get security.” His calming voice adds while slowly loosening his grip around my wrists. I push myself from under his body, and lean against the cushioned wall. Dr. Huntington manages to show off a tiny smile as I complied with his command. “Look Kat I know your not crazy, but everyone else seem to think you are. Marcus Nelson blackmailed me, said he would hurt my family if I didn’t…. if I didn’t.” Dr. Huntington whispers before starting to cry. I reach out and lock my fingers around his firm blue jacket, pulling him close to me. “Tell me!” I mumble. “I can’t he’ll kill him.” He stutters, wiping away the tears raining down in his cheeks.. “Who? Who is he going to kill Dr. Huntington?” I question, shaking him by his shoulders back and forth repeatedly. “My brother Kevin.” Dr. Huntington spits out with anger as he glares slowly back into my eyes.
His eyes where watery and overwhelmed with sadness. “I want to know so bad about how I got here, and if I’m ever going to get home. But is it worth getting his brother murdered, possibly even Dr. Huntington?” I ponder inside my mind while I watch his movements, and breathing become more steady. He smiles gently, leaning frontward with his head slightly tilting to the right. Feeling the warm skin of hands against my face, and the soft crescent touch of his lips on top of mine, as he proceeded to get nearer to my body. I twirl my fingers through his jet black hair, as he makes a path of passionate kisses down my neck slowly. “He’s not good enough, why does he deserve you?” A unhappy voice whimpers in the back of my mind. I unwilling separate from our rapid motions of sexual foreplay, and glance over at Dr. Huntington. Cold black eyes, white hungry fangs, and a huge smile is plastered across his face, laughing with an evil tone as I numb up.