Status: unfinished

Vampire Affection ... Taken for my purity

Choices

Choices
My heart begins beating vigorously in my chest, the pounding gets louder and louder, harder and harder. Dr. Huntington suppresses his deep laughter inside while his smile slowly dissipates to a shy grin. “Come on Kat, your suppose to be feeling sorry for me. I mean Marcus is going to kill my brother, you can‘t let him do that.” Dr. Huntington smirks, crawling forward on his hands and knees. I place my hands firmly against the wall that is supporting my back, setting myself in a sturdy position. “Get away from me!” I growl, lowering my head and gritting my teeth. “It’s only a matter of time my dear, before you give into me.” He laughs out with enjoyment.
“Don’t count yourself so lucky just yet!” I scream franticly, while pushing my body forcefully from the wall. My arms straighten as my hands grip tightly around the Dr.’s neck. A faint moan is released as my knee collides with his stomach. Dr. Huntington grabs my wrists, tugging, while gasping for precious air. “You think you can kill me, kill a vampire?” He snarls out with a smirk. “I’m not just going to kill you, I’m going to send you back to hell.” I mutter in rage. My eyes filter into a pitch black color, as my mind fills with fearless images of animals. I feel confused, lost, and alone. “What is happing to me?” I whisper inside my head, just before my body goes numb.
Glaring down at the monster beneath my body, I notice the hands that were once grasping the throat of a beast are now gone. They have been replaced by giant paws covered in a striped black and orange fur. Large claws sink far into the viscous vampire’s skin, as I hiss loudly into his face. I snap my jaws towards the helpless creature’s head, allowing my teeth to dig deep into his flesh. Intense pleads for mercy fade away, as his attempts to get free are quickly suppressed. I continue with my angry attack on his empty body, slicing skin, and creating fresh wounds that no longer need to be healed. After a few minutes I feel my heart beat slow to a near halt. So I start to panic, glaring around the room until I see the door.
Focusing on getting out I head towards the unguarded opening. I race outside of the shaded cube that had held me captive, until reaching the bright lights that waited just ahead. As my eyes move past the padded cell walls I find nothing but a room of glass. Mirrors, everywhere. I crouch closer near the one in front of me with hesitation, hoping that what I see is a hallucination. There I am, standing four feet tall with about 800 pounds of meat on my body. I have a long tail that curls beneath my muscular legs, and whiskers that jet from my black snout. I clearer glimpse reveals my furry ears, and white underbelly just inches below my widened mouth.
“When I was in the room with Dr. Huntington I seen images of animals in my mind, but before they stopped I thought of a tiger.” “ A tiger attacking it’s pray in the wild.” I reminded myself. “Really well done.” An impressed voice applauses aloud, startling me a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not finished yet