Status: on hold untill i finish reading "identical" so i do not copy thank you for understanding :)

Twins

Luck.

Standing in front of the mirror, Jamie glared at the person she has come to hate. No not herself, her twin sister Janelle. When she looked in the mirror, she never saw herself, only Janelle. Jamie turned around and walked down the hall and checked her fathers room. Locked, of course, Janelle inside once again playing the good daughter. She called Jon. "Hey come pick me up please." fell out of her mouth.
"I'll be there in twenty." Jon replied knowing he'd get lucky tonight.

Janelle stood staring at the floor, hating someone, not herself but her twin sister Jamie. The smell of alcohol rolling off her father's tongue as he told her about work that day, the people, the money, in one ear and out the other like always. The thought of what would come after a few more beers led her mind to other things; Jamie, how she wished they could talk, be sisters again and laugh and have fun, and Jacob, her best friend who loved her but she could never love him, she would never allow it. She wasn't good enough. Her dream was to tell them what she desperately needed to tell someone. "Janelle honey, can you get me another beer?" her father asked knowing he'd get lucky tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
mkay so each chapter will be like this
tell me if you like it thanks.

(for the contest its the first 4 chapters not just this one)
-Jackie