Status: on hold untill i finish reading "identical" so i do not copy thank you for understanding :)

Twins

Deny.

The wind blew through Jamie's hair as she was speeding down the street. The things around her were blurry and she couldn't make out anything. Tears flowed from her eyes, she couldn't hide the feeling that was eating away at her heart. She couldn't deny that she had fallen hard for Jon. She couldn't deny that her heart had been crushed when he yelled at her. And she couldn't deny that no matter what he did, all the bad and good, she would never lose love for him.

When Janelle reached her home, inside it was still, quiet, and somewhat eerie. "Janelle is that you?" her father yelled from his office.
"Yes daddy." That's what it was, her father always made the house feel like an mental institution. She threw her bag on the kitchen table and its contence sprawled across the glass top. "Shit." Janelle whispered as she began picking everything up.
"Here let me help you." her father gathered her belonging into a pile and his hand touched hers. She couldn't hide that she hated what happened to her. She couldn't deny that what her father did you her was not right. She couldn't deny that he was her father and always would be. And she couldn't deny that no matter what he did, all the bad and good, she would never lose love for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks if youre still reading this!
-jackie