Status: on hold untill i finish reading "identical" so i do not copy thank you for understanding :)

Twins

Lie.

"Hey" Jamie climbed into blue jeep parked in the drive way.
"Hey babe, where do you wanna go?" a shrug from her was all he got, putting the car in drive, they sped off. The windows down had Jamie's hair blowing in the wind.
"Jon, do you got any?"
"Yeah back home, wanna stop by?"
"Yeah, lets stay though, I wanna stay close by."
"Okay," He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss "if that's what you want."
She knew it was a lie, he didn't care about her, he cared about sex.

"Here Daddy."
"Good girl. Now sit, lets watch some t.v." an old movie was on and Janelle just sat there quietly by her fathers side. She could see him getting drunker, smell him, feel him, hear him getting drunker to wash away the pain of their Mom leaving for another man without even a good-bye to her only daughters. Janelle was mentally exhausted from this life, this dirty little secret, and half an hour later the old movie ended. Her father in his own world, leaned over and kissed her neck, her ear, her cheek, her lips...it was all a lie. He didn't care about her, he cared about sex.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks comment tell me what you think

-jackie