Status: on hold untill i finish reading "identical" so i do not copy thank you for understanding :)

Twins

Waiting.

Jamie was barely buzzed, but Jon was already gone, eating his way through a Cheetos bag down to the last crumb. "Hey babe, guess what?"
"What?"
"You look soooo hot right now." he kissed her neck, her ear, her cheek, her lips...clothes were off, and so were they. Warmth surrounded them and the blanket became intertwined between them. The end was peaceful as they lay in bed together.
"I love you." Jamie was shocked the words and come from her mouth, Jon was shocked too.
A smile spread on his face, "I really like you too." Lie. Jamie knew it too, her head plopped down onto the soft blue pillow.
"Can I sleep over? I can't go home tonight."
"Of course." Jon got up and headed for the kitchen. Jamie lay curled up under the blankets waiting for tomorrow to come.

His touch, his smell, it lingered in Janelle's mind and on her skin. "You were magnificent tonight darling."
"Mhmm." Janelle answered feeling disgusting and wanting to shower.
"You look so much like your mother."
"Do I?"
"Yes, you're so beautiful."
"What about Jamie?" seconds after saying her name she wished she hadn't. Janelle would never want this for her sister.
"What about her?"
"Does she look like mom?" Nothing was said.
Her fathers placed his hand uncomfortably high on her thigh. A tingle went though her body causing her to shiver.
"I'll be back sweetheart." He kissed Janelle's forehead and headed to the bathroom. Janelle lay curled up underneath the blankets waiting for tomorrow to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
please let me know if there are grammar mistakes thank you!

-jackie