Status: on hold untill i finish reading "identical" so i do not copy thank you for understanding :)

Twins

Questionmark.

"Janelle you in there?" Jamie spoke from outside Janelle's door the next morning.
No answer, She sighed and went back to her own room to sit on her bed. Her ipod was dead, like always, and Jon wasn't answering her texts so she decided today she'd have some quality her time. Janelle was probably off at the pet shop where she worked, but Jamie wished she was home, she needed to talk to her about that note.
What secret was there?
Did she miss Janelle too?
Did their mom ever care?
Would things ever be normal between her and Janelle...?

"Hey Navel." Jacob said as Janelle pulled on her pet shop vest.
"Hey Boob." Their names for each other were a long story. "Guess what?"
"What?"
"I wrote Jamie a letter..."
"Really?! Oh my gosh! Tell tell!"
"Haha, it was just about how I miss her and I wish we could talk about our mom and all..."
"Awe Nell, come here." Janelle walked into Jacobs arms for a hug. "You know I love you."
Janelle smiled, "I know, and I love you."
They were the best of friends, but she could never tell him her secret.
Her mind kept wondering back to her letter.
Did Jamie even read it?
How would she react?
Would she ask about her secret, about Daddy?
Would things ever be normal between her and Jamie...?
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks guys
comments and subscriptions make me wanna write
feedback on what you like and dont

thanks for reading!
-Jackie