Status: on hold untill i finish reading "identical" so i do not copy thank you for understanding :)

Twins

Sorry.

"Jamie where the fuck are you!" Jon yelled from outside Jamie's house.
Shocked, Jamie leaped off her couch and went towards the door. Jon was leaning against his car looking extreamly annoyed. Oh boy, she was in for it. Jamie put her granola bar on the coffee table and cracked open the door. "uhm, I'm here..." she spoke as quiet as a mouse.
"Jamie get your ass over here, I have to talk to you."
Jamie walked over to his car, "yeah? What about?"
"You were really bitchy the other night. Expecting me to do shit for you after that whole night? What the hell. You knew my parents would be back."
"I......I know, I'm sorry." she was ashamed, what had she done? If this had been a few years back she would have stood up for herself.

"Navel, can you help the next guy I gotta go to the bathroom."
"Of course." she smiled and took his place at the register. "Hello,how may I help you?"
"I'll wait for him to get back." The man didn't look at her, his face looked discusted to be talking to her.
"Sir, there's a long line. Please what can I do for you?"
"Listen, I don't need your skanky ass, know it all, fake attitude to help me do shit, so go away and take of the crap over there it's making this store smell like shit. That's what girls are for, cleaning shit!"
Shocked she studdered, "I...."
"How dare you tlk to her like that! You don't even know her! We can not help you here, I'm going to have to ask you to leave and not come back. If you can't treat our workers with the same respect we give you, you have to leave."
Janelle's eyes started sprouting tears. The man left and the other customers left respectfuly.
"Janelle, are you okay."
She shook her head.
"It's okay" Jacob said walking away to clean the store up. Janelle couldn't stand herself, even a stranger could tell her secret was...that kind. She hated that Jacob had to stand up for her.
"I......I know, I'm sorry."she was ashamed, what had she done? If this had been a few years back she would have stood up for herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay guys I'm back on this :)
I have to say this is a slow chapter that's going to act as a connecter so it isn't the best but thanks so much for reading! Feedback is wonderful.

-Jackie