Status: completed!

It Was You

Chapter one.

I just arrived in New York. It was early, about 6 in the morning. After i got my bags I go get a taxi. Last look my schedule today's free so i think I'll just chill around. Starbucks will be a nice destination. It only takes about 5 minutes to the nearest Starbucks. It's been a while since I've been here, in New York. It's actually really nice here. I ordered a cup of coffee and sit at a corner, and turn on my laptop. A girl sit on the table next to me. I had to admit, she's really attractive. I still got my eyes glued to the beautiful blonde girl, who is now sipping her coffee.

"um...can i help you?" Looks like she noticed. she asks politely to me.

"oh forgive me, you're just too cute" i smiled.

"you know that's kinda cheesy. You have a nice accent" she chuckles

i smiled. At least i said the truth.

"Well thank you"

Her cellphone rings.

"yeah, I'll be going now. Kay see ya, Kate"

"I'm sorry, i gotta go now" she picked her bag and take a last glance at me

i nodded and smiled "sure. Bye"

and she's gone. I hope i can see her again, somehow, sometime.

***

I lie on the bed, i was so bored at Starbucks and i don't know anywhere here in New York so i decided it's time to go to the hotel. Then my cellphone rings. It's my manager.

"Gaspard, the photo shoot turns out to be today. And on 2 o'clock. Oh, and a car is sent for you. "

"okay. where are you, Mandy?"

"I dun even know. you'll see me later. just hurry up, it's 1.20 now"

And she hung up. Huh i guess i must hurry. i change clothes, and walk to the lobby and get inside the car.

***

"ahh finally. hurry up get too the dressing room, Kate's been waiting" Mandy pushed me to the dressing room.

after about 5 minutes or so i walk to the place. Oh there's Kate, my french model fellow. I'm not actually a model, but since I'm free from acting, some company hired me to become a model. Anyway i sit next to her.

"So...what are we waiting for?" i asks

"them" she point's at a man and a woman which is another model. ehh wait a second.. i know her.

"they're Alex and Irene" Kate told me.

"Irene?" so that's her name. she's the blonde whom i saw in the Starbucks this morning. What a coincidence.

again, she noticed me looking at her. but this time she smiles. i can't help but to reply the smile. I'm not lying, she's really, really beautiful.

"earth to Gaspard, earth to Gaspard. You like Irene don't you?" Kate nudged my arm

"well...yea, kinda" i answered honestly.

"she's an awesome girl. Very nice and kind. You should go check her out." Kate smiled

"yea, maybe later" now it's me and Kate's turn to do the modeling thingy.

***

after we're finished, i search for Irene. Suddenly Mandy comes from behind

"Irene's in the next door, alone "she smiles. i nod and said thanks. how can Mandy read my mind all the time?

i knock the door twice

"come in" she said

my heart skip a beat. i come inside.

once she saw me she smiled. i began to love that smile.

"hey. i didn't bother you or something, right?" i returned her smile

"no, of course. please sit. it's my apartment they're using" she smiled again

"really?wow this place's quite neat.." i looked around.

"ahahaha yea, so what can i do for you, Mr. Ulliel?" she asks

"Oh you know me?"

"of course. Why shouldn't i?" she chuckles

"ahahaha well...i just wanna know you better, i guess" i said in all honesty

"Awww.. my name's Irene, i'm 22 years old..umm what else?"

i reach out to take her hand and kiss it. "Please don't be so formal...Maybe we could catch a coffee or something?"

i smiled at her reaction, she blushed a little, making her even more attractive

"sounds great to me" she smiles

"parfait. Starbucks?"

"that would be nice" she chuckles and we go to Starbucks, hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
how was it?
i hope you like it! ;)