I Hate That I Love You

Chapter Nine

-Kitty’s POV-
“Ack where are they?” I panicked. Tom had called Bill, and Bill had called us. Gabi, Holly, me, and the rest of the Tokio Hotel guys were there.
"Calm down," Georg tried to calm me.
“You three guys better realize that we’re not going to calm down, that son of a bitch”, I said very sassy, my Hispanic heritage shining through.
“He makes me sick”, Gabi spat out the words like were venom.
“Oh and baby Leila”, Holly said being the sensible one out of all of us. We were worrying about the evil guy while she was concerned for the child.
“Tom will take care of them ladies”, said Bill very gentlemanly like. His accent sent shivers down my spine, all of the Tokio Hotel Boys did that, of course Georg was the sexiest.
“Camera”, I said incoherently.
“What?” Georg looked at me confused.
“When she gets panicky her photography obsession shines through," Gabi explained.
“Thanks," I said sarcastically, "I just haven’t had a photo shoot to do in two days or even my own personal pictures, but I really just wish I could see Leila and Melanie's smiling faces, that would be a great picture," I said plopping down beside Georg on the couch.
*******
We finally got a call from the hospital saying that Tom was there and that Mel was safe. We all piled into my car and drove to the hospital. We walked into her room to see her and Tom asleep on the bed together. Leila was asleep on the little chair beside the bed. I draped my coat over her small body then sat down on Georg’s lap on the couch. A few minutes later Mel and Tom woke up.
“Hey guys, it’s nice to see you”, Melanie said.
I jumped off Georg’s lap and hugged her. “You had me so worried about you”, I began to speak rapidly in Spanish.
She laughed, “I’m so glad I took all those language classes back in high school otherwise I wouldn’t know what the hell you just said.” she hugged me then looked at us all. “I’m so happy to see you guys, for a while there I thought I’d never see any of you guys again.” She began to cry.
“Girl please stop before you make me cry”, said Gabi. She got up from Bill’s lap and hugged her.
“Damn it Mel, you’re going to make me cry”, said Holly. She got off Gustav’s lap and came over to us and we all had a group hug. “I would have stabbed Josh in his Adam’s apple with my stiletto if the police hadn’t taken him away.”
“I believe it”, said Gabi.
Tom got up and left the room with boys.
-Bill’s POV-
I have never seen my brother care for someone this much besides me, the guys, and our parents. “You lover her don’t you?”
“How do I know, I’m feeling things I’ve never felt before Bill, but how do I know its love?”
“Trust me I know, I’m your twin.”
We all pulled out a cigarette and began to inhale.
“I’m going to ask her to come on tour with us, she can bring Leila too. I just don’t want to leave them when it’s time to go”, said Tom.
“When are we leaving again”, asked Georg. “I want to take Kitty with me.”
“I’m bringing Holly”, said Gustav.
“Well you already know, Gabi is coming, I would never leave her here alone while you guys invite your girlfriends on tour. And we’re leaving in a week.”
“Well then I think we should go buy the extra tickets right now so that way all they have to do is say yes and pack”, said Georg.
“Done and done”, I said I showed them palm pilot; I had bought 4 extra tickets
“Bill is always thinking ahead of us isn’t he”, Georg asked.
“Um, yea I think so”, said Tom.
*******

-Gabi’s POV-
Its a few days now, Mel is back home with Tom and Leila. Her aunt said it wouldn’t be a good idea to take Leila out of school so she’ll watch her while we’re on tour with the guys. I had just finished packing my bags when there was a knock on my door.
“Who is it?”
“It’s me bitch!” came Melanie’s voice.
I opened the door to see Mel, Kitty, and Holly standing there with their suitcases.
“We’re going to stay here, so that way the guys only have to make one stop”, said Holly.
“Cool.” I let them in and stuffed their suitcases along with mine in the hall closet. We stayed up the rest of the night watching movies. I showed everyone to their guest room then went to bed. Right when I was falling asleep my cell phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Hey babe, it’s me. I’m outside, come open your door.”
I hung up my phone then got out of bed. I opened the door to see Bill standing there in his pajama bottoms and a jacket. I pulled him inside and took him into my room. He took off his coat to reveals his shirtless chest. He looks so damn good, with his pale, skinny self. The moon shined down on his glossy, black hair and illuminated his tattoos.
“I had just got out of the shower and I thought of you. I had to see you”, he said.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. “You don’t have to explain anything.” I kissed him again and we lay there on my bed making out until we fell asleep.
-Holly’s POV-
I heard voices coming from Gabi’s room. Bill must be here. I called Gustav.
“Hallo”, he answered.
“Hey baby, what you doing?”
“I was getting ready to walk over to your house.”
“I’m at Gabi’s, come over though.”
“Isn’t that like a block away?”
“Yea.”
“I’ll be right there.” He hung up.
I waited 5 minutes before I heard a knock at the door. I ran to the door and opened it. There stood Gustav, Georg, and Tom. I laughed I showed Georg and Tom where Kitty’s and Mel’s rooms were then took Gustav into my room.